• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC staff wanna whack customer !!! GUESS WHICH RACE ???

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chinese Just Have No Balls In General

ok at least you did walk the talk but honestly speaking if it came to blows would you have fought with them?

If it came to blows, the best in the situation, is to try to pull both parties apart and call cops..and yes i will do it

Yes i did. That's the moderated section don't post rubbish and stop heckling ppl. You were following me around.

It's not rubbish post..just wanted to inject humour u know...nevermind will post it here and dedicate to u ok...:biggrin:

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KFC staffs wanna whack customer woh !!! GUESS WHICH RACE ???

[video=youtube;PEWxoBzjm18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWxoBzjm18&feature=related[/video]

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone is a racist. What a fuck up shit fight is that? Bloody m&ds in the vid small boys only. The chink also a sissy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone is a racist. What a fuck up shit fight is that? Bloody m&ds in the vid small boys only. The chink also a sissy.

fyi can you see that he's outnumbered like 10 to 1. You call being outnumbered 10 to 1 being a sissy? If it was 10 chinese small boys attacking 1 malay fella i can bet you wouldn't be calling the malay fella a sissy. This is the the type of BS i'm talking about.

Chinese guy is outnumbered 10 to 1 by a bunch of uneducated no brained m&ds he's a sissy. If it was a malay guy being outnumbered instead i can bet nobody would call him a sissy.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The guy must have pushed his luck to receive this amount of venom from more than one person. I have seen customers treat service staff so badly that I have to step in. I have done it on SIA flights as our Singaporeans tend to meek. I have done it at a post office. The worst is Indian FT females lecturing Singapore aunties who are working as cashiers or shop assistants. Their tone and mannerism can drive you mad, not to mention their kids running around with no supervision.

Sometimes dignity is more important than a job.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

The video did not show that all the m&ds were attacking the one chink. I dont see 10 m&ds attacking the 1 chink. It depends on the situation I guess. They are all sissies. Small boys club. I've seen first hand fight among NHL fans in a bar in Calgary and the kfc one is a mere kindergarten spat.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you observe it again you'll see that it's actually only 1 person that wanted to hit him aggressively. The rest were kind of holding a few of them back and they didn't attack him aggressively.

I just know that if the tables were turned and it was a number of chinese employees trying to hit a malay customer like that sympathy would be 100% on that malay customer and there would be 0 excuses like saying the malay customer provoked them or that he's a sissy. I'm willing to bet on it.

If you observe such incidents in future remember my words here and noticed the reactions of ppl. If the victim is chinese lesser ppl will sympathize with him compared to him being a malay, instead siding with the attackers that are malay. If the victim is malay he will probably get 100% sympathy while if the attackers happen to be another race not chinese will received a fair amount of condemnation but if they are chinese get the full brunt of condemnation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The video did not show that all the m&ds were attacking the one chink. I dont see 10 m&ds attacking the 1 chink. It depends on the situation I guess. They are all sissies. Small boys club. I've seen first hand fight among NHL fans in a bar in Calgary and the kfc one is a mere kindergarten spat.

The pt of the matter is there were 10 of them squaring off against him. Sure only 1 attacked him but why did he do that? Cos he had the backing of the other 9. If the chinese person had started fighting obviously all of them would have jumped in. Yes this fight sucks. Outnumber him like 10 to 1 and still fight like young boys. The chinese guy isn't a sissy. He stood his ground against 10 ppl.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot people say they are peace loving group of people who are easily contented and friendly? Those people must be very tanned Chinese or Eurasians la!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tot people say they are peace loving group of people who are easily contented and friendly? Those people must be very tanned Chinese or Eurasians la!

Yes it's odd in the sense that ppl always want to apply positive stereotypes unto them while of course sound but are just that stereotypes yet the minute anyone passes a negative stereotype unto them get called racists.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

600full-ip-man-poster.jpg

knn babi mats

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is no good. This is unacceptable.But if this is the trend, it's getting dangerous.

Customer must sue the staff.Sue the restaurant.Sue sky high.

Customer must learn to protect himself in the first place. In fact the lady is more courageous.

If you can't protect yourself,how can you protect your loved ones??? At least learn some self-defence art lah!!!

Very disturbing!!!! Violence violence and more violence.....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If someone lungs at you with a punch, just don't let it happen lah! Just siam a bit and akido the fella on the ground!

But again the rest of the 9 will all lung at him and finish him off ...I think the customer was right to stand ground and not provoke any further escalation of the quarrel.Looks nasty and potentially fatal from my point of view.

You know when to run.When to fight.When to fold up. When to quit. The customer guy was right. God Bless him!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As long as Chinese, regardless if you're majority (Singapore) or minority (Malaysia), you're expected to be tolerant.

The Malays will feel that they are the under-dog and taken advantages of no matter where they are.

I suppose if a group of chinese servers did that to some m&d customer then somehow all chinese deserve to get racially slurred. Yet in this case 10 m&ds fight 1 male and 2 females and that's ok even though they were at fault.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This type of mentality is very dangerous not only in Malaysia but in our own country and in neighbouring countries as well.

Potential time bombs if this sort of mentality is perpetuated.

Racism rears its ugly head!!!