• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC staff wanna whack customer !!! GUESS WHICH RACE ???

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
KFC staffs wanna whack customer woh !!! GUESS WHICH RACE ???

[video=youtube;5NDfHB3UbdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5NDfHB3UbdQ&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fcommon% 2Freferer_frame.php[/video]

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Just Have No Balls In General

[video=youtube;v_qpn_63oro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_qpn_63oro&feature=related[/video]

中国人不团结。

Besides me and Ramseth, who else can really fight ? Drifter was trained ?

It's really bad to see m&ds doing the Chinese lion dances and most Chinese cannot even ... we need some form of revival.

古语有云,有功夫,无懦夫。

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese Just Have No Balls In General

Oh yes and if you say anything bad about the m&ds you're a racist and yup it's ok for like 10 of them to whack up one lone guy who looks chinese and yes they are very garang cos 10 vs 1 is brave.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;v_qpn_63oro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_qpn_63oro&feature=related[/video]

中国人不团结。

Besides me and Ramseth, who else can really fight ? Drifter was trained ?

It's really bad to see m&ds doing the Chinese lion dances and most Chinese cannot even ... we need some form of revival.

古语有云,有功夫,无懦夫。

I don;t get what your post in here is trying to say, We see m&ds beating up some customer and next min you're praising some m&ds for taking up lion dance?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suppose if a group of chinese servers did that to some m&d customer then somehow all chinese deserve to get racially slurred. Yet in this case 10 m&ds fight 1 male and 2 females and that's ok even though they were at fault.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haiya JahRastafar..why mus u see everything in terms of race..I just see it as a bunch of assholes beating up a guy and 2 other ladies..honestly, other than record incident on hp, I would have come to the man's aid..whether he be Chinese/Malay/Indian or others...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
There can only be one reason that got the m&ds beserk. I suspect that chap must have ordered "daging babi, 3 piece, crispy"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haiya JahRastafar..why mus u see everything in terms of race..I just see it as a bunch of assholes beating up a guy and 2 other ladies..honestly, other than record incident on hp, I would have come to the man's aid..whether he be Chinese/Malay/Indian or others...

Hey that's how the world works. It's not like i want to see it like this but you always see chinese ppl get stereotyped in a bad way do you say anything? Probably not you're the type of person that only gets offended when a non chinese gets "bullied" by a chinese. Find me a video where you see like 10 chinese whacking up some non chinese customer with no racist slurs aimed at all chinese ppl or where ppl don't make stupid statements like chinese are cowards that don't dare fight 1 to 1.

Btw i think those m&ds sure are cowardly fighting 10 to 1.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey that's how the world works. It's not like i want to see it like this but you always see chinese ppl get stereotyped in a bad way do you say anything? Probably not you're the type of person that only gets offended when a non chinese gets "bullied" by a chinese. Find me a video where you see like 10 chinese whacking up some non chinese customer with no racist slurs aimed at all chinese ppl or where ppl don't make stupid statements like chinese are cowards that don't dare fight 1 to 1.

That how the world works according to YOU and others who think like YOU..Btw, I get offended when I see people being bullied by others, irrespective of their race..nope cannot find and don want to cos where is the point in all of this..

Btw i think those m&ds sure are cowardly fighting 10 to 1.

Hey I agree but to me they are just plain COWARDS not Mat cowards...

Understand you are upset over this and so am I in d fact dat others stood idly by watching when they cld have prevented situation from escalating. if it's any consolation to u..incident took pace in Matlaysia..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey I agree but to me they are just plain COWARDS not Mat cowards...

Understand you are upset over this and so am I in d fact dat others stood idly by watching when they cld have prevented situation from escalating. if it's any consolation to u..incident took pace in Matlaysia..

You say you don't see the pt in finding a video which doesn't depict chinese being bullies and not having slurs thrown at them cos you're not offended if a chinese is being slurred at. Am i correct about this? Just admit it if you're what i say you are.

Btw you are so worried that the m&ds get called cowards who with an ounce of common sense will mean that all m&ds are cowards and that there are no brave m&ds around. :rolleyes: In fact you're starting to show that you're one of those fake anti racists that only will say anything if a non chinese is the victim of it. If a chinese is a victim of racism you suddenly won't show up. In short a hypocrite.

Yes i know it occured in malaysia and this doesn't make it anymore right. There are many chinese that are citizens of mudland that deserve proper respect.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

You say you don't see the pt in finding a video which doesn't depict chinese being bullies and not having slurs thrown at them cos you're not offended if a chinese is being slurred at. Am i correct about this? Just admit it if you're what i say you are.

Btw you are so worried that the m&ds get called cowards who with an ounce of common sense will mean that all m&ds are cowards and that there are no brave m&ds around. :rolleyes: In fact you're starting to show that you're one of those fake anti racists that only will say anything if a non chinese is the victim of it. If a chinese is a victim of racism you suddenly won't show up. In short a hypocrite.

Yes i know it occured in malaysia and this doesn't make it anymore right. There are many chinese that are citizens of mudland that deserve proper respect.

Honestly, JahRastafar I have made my point. Like you, i once use to stereotype and have misconceptions of others but when I decided to look at things objectively and with an open mind, things became more clearer to me..

FYI, I have and will, if the situation permits, come to the aid of another person, irrespective of race or faith, if the person needs help...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly, JahRastafar I have made my point. Like you, i once use to stereotype and have misconceptions of others but when I decided to look at things objectively and with an open mind, things became more clearer to me..

FYI, I have and will, if the situation permits, come to the aid of another person, irrespective of race or faith, if the person needs help...

so if you see someone making racist things at chinese will you fight with him? Just answer me this honestly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like magic doesn't show up anymore. Probably to log into another account.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

so if you see someone making racist things at chinese will you fight with him? Just answer me this honestly.

Yes..cos I hate RACISM and RACISTS..

Btw, I have done so once, not a fight but I once saw a group of Mats heckling a Chinese guy who was Retail Asst in a 7-11 who was just doing his job checking their ID before he allowed them to purchase beer. They ask him like why he so kaypo why he so kiasu, some even talk in Malay say he check on them cos they Malay and refused to give ID. I could sense situation getting tense but Chinese guy stood his ground (admire his cool and guts) ..I stayed there observed and made eye contact with Chinese guy to let him know am here to help. After a while situation diffused cos the Mats could see the guy would not budge and they left. Chatted briefly with guy and even told him that better in situations like this to call cops..he thanked me and offered me a Big Gulp but I did not accept cos I don tink it rite to do so..

Bottomline is, I chose to stay as I saw a guy being bullied and I cannot stand bullies...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes..cos I hate RACISM and RACISTS..

Btw, I have done so once, not a fight but I once saw a group of Mats heckling a Chinese guy who was Retail Asst in a 7-11 who was just doing his job checking their ID before he allowed them to purchase beer. They ask him like why he so kaypo why he so kiasu, some even talk in Malay say he check on them cos they Malay and refused to give ID. I could sense situation getting tense but Chinese guy stood his ground (admire his cool and guts) ..I stayed there observed and made eye contact with Chinese guy to let him know am here to help. After a while situation diffused cos the Mats could see the guy would not budge and they left. Chatted briefly with guy and even told him that better in situations like this to call cops..he thanked me and offered me a Big Gulp but I did not accept cos I don tink it rite to do so..

Bottomline is, I chose to stay as I saw a guy being bullied and I cannot stand bullies...

ok at least you did walk the talk but honestly speaking if it came to blows would you have fought with them?

Btw, did u delete my post in Jokes to Share???

Yes i did. That's the moderated section don't post rubbish and stop heckling ppl. You were following me around.