• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC staff wanna whack customer !!! GUESS WHICH RACE ???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Quitters = Fitter

It's a fact that chinese are disunited but what pisses me off when incidents like that arise is that chinese are just blamed for it. Like 10 m&ds whacking up 1 chinese and it's that chinese person's fault according to some forummers. po2w1 has mentioned that this case is now closed and that kfc has already apologized. Anyway what pisses me off is that ppl don't look at this thing objectively but just blame the chinese. You know that these m&ds are united when it comes to blaming chinese for anything even when they are in the wrong. Chinese ppl should unite and prevent such type of unreasonable things from occuring.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When the Chinese are disunited, they scatter all over the world. Even Sinkies will not be able to connect with PRCs and the same with the Taiwanese. Clans are just convenient store to get jobs or lodging without getting lost ? At least, that was in the past. Now, things have changed.

Even Jet Li spoke evil of PRC's unjust treatment of his fellow men. Is that being loyal to be a quitter ? Just look at the cabinet ministers' children, where are they now ?

Disunited is not the word of the disapora. Adventurous and surviving everywhere. Just like British. Disunited are they? They build the foundations of USA, Canada, Australia and NZ out of Britishness. When these became full-fledged countires, with USA even more powerful than UK, the word diaspora was dispensed with.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese are able to survive anywhere in the world and able to tolerate huge hardships. The problem is that they are too hard working and their intelligence does not include cunning. They should be more cunning like the jews and stand up to unfair biasness. Kelings are cunning in the sense that they BS their way out of tough situations.