• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it religiously ethical to convert a dying person?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
???
Diverting from which of my post (if any)? That was my first post to the thread and they are my questions I am very interested to hear out your views. :smile:

So why did you suddenly asked about Jews being chosen people? Were you following the thread? Or just jump in with a totally unrelated question?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think a 12 year old kid would understand that. MOE didn't inform me of these things when I enrolled for the school. I enrolled only because it is a SAP school.

A 12 year old may or may not understand that, or maybe you just didn't care? In any case, it wouldn't be right to say that you were being forced, anymore than you can complain that you were being forced to attend school assemblies, school talks, PE lessons etc etc. This comes with the territory. And if it had really distressed you, a change in school would have resolved that, seriously.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians do it! They are building up their heavenly army mah! to fight with Taoist clestial army mah! Otherwise one sided win, where got shiok! Christians also wants to have their monkey god & piggy god also lah!

I have to say this is rubbish. Christians don't hate Taoist and aren't trying to fight them. This can be seen in real life. The only religion that would want to eleminate Taoist are the Muslims. They want to eliminate all.

Talking about ethics, I don't see anything wrong with the intent. They want the person to be saved before they die. If you think it is for selfish reason, I tell you what for. The person is going to die already, how is he or she going to spread the faith some more?

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say this is rubbish. Christians don't hate Taoist and aren't trying to fight them. This can be seen in real life. The only religion that would want to eleminate Taoist are the Muslims. They want to eliminate all.

Talking about ethics, I don't see anything wrong with the intent. They want the person to be saved before they die. If you think it is for selfish reason, I tell you what for. The person is going to die already, how is he or she going to spread the faith some more?
Bloody idiot you even come here to hijack this thread. Lol. Where is your stupid links to the spoof articles got no more?
Do as you please but be prepared for the barrage.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it was a muslime mullah, he'd call for Allah.

Many people pray for peace in the Middle-East, I think too many people asking, God is unable or unsure which one to answer, so he let the humans slug it out among the different tribes.

Cheers!

Wait till both religions can accept each other as in Jesus is the son of God and Mohammad is the last prophet, then we can only have peace not only in middle-east but the whole world for a few generations ahead.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They'll all be waiting for a lot longer than a few generations then. I think in Islam, there is a Jesus, but he ain't no son of God there, just a mortal, and in Christianity, there ain't no Mohammed, their sages died when the Romans crucified their last one. The only thing they have in common between them are the old testament's big brother named Abraham. However, they have to share this one with the Hebrews too. That complicates things even more and they'll fight more. Conflict began even before they settled on their lands, and will carry on even whey they colonize space.

Cheers!

Wait till both religion can accept each other as in Jesus is the son of God and Mohammad is the last prophet, then we can only have peace not only in middle-east but the whole world for a few generation ahead.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till both religions can accept each other as in Jesus is the son of God and Mohammad is the last prophet, then we can only have peace not only in middle-east but the whole world for a few generations ahead.

Unfortunately this can never happen. Mohammad is a fraud, not a prophet. And with Muslims there is no peace. They are fighting with Jews, Christians, Atheists, Shintos, Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists... that's everyone.:cool:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody idiot you even come here to hijack this thread. Lol. Where is your stupid links to the spoof articles got no more?
Do as you please but be prepared for the barrage.

Barrage from who? Mudslimes? Come on, you animals even threaten somebody in Europe just because he wrote some cartoon as a joke. No other religion has the same problem. Here's more audactious Muslims.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/...hey-drive-a-belgian-family-out-of-their-home/

Religion of piss. Not happy in Singapore, piss off. So glad I live in a country that's starting to turn back those m&d boats lol
Hey mat, don't like the culture and country? Then fuck off to Mudland or even better, to Pakistan.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't assume everyone else subscribed to the same set of beliefs as yours. The true supreme being has no religion. Saved yourself first. You can crawl out of the dark hole enbounded by unproven myths.

Last edited:

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
They'll all be waiting for a lot longer than a few generations then. I think in Islam, there is a Jesus, but he ain't no son of God there, just a mortal, and in Christianity, there ain't no Mohammed, their sages died when the Romans crucified their last one. The only thing they have in common between them are the old testament's big brother named Abraham. However, they have to share this one with the Hebrews too. That complicates things even more and they'll fight more. Conflict began even before they settled on their lands, and will carry on even whey they colonize space.

Cheers!

Look very likely we won't be able to witness real peace in the middle east during our lifespans unless one side can completedly knock off the other. For the rest of us who don't belonged to the two religions we just have to accept they are the religions of truth , love, peace and benevolence. At least can save us from more turmoil.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peace in the Middle-East, I think was never meant to be; fighting over land, oil, the right God to pray to, and I think in the near future, over water. Present day Israel should be able to knock out the others, but ironically, the ones refusing them to do that happens to be the Yanks, likely because of Arab oil. Love and peace, I'll throw in hope there, lots of it will be needed.

Cheers!

Look very likely we won't be able to witness real peace in the middle east during our lifespans unless one side can completedly knock off the other. For the rest of us who don't belonged to the two religions we just have to accept they are the religions of truth , love, peace and benevolence. At least can save us from more turmoil.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peace in the Middle-East, I think was never meant to be; fighting over land, oil, the right God to pray to, and I think in the near future, over water. Present day Israel should be able to knock out the others, but ironically, the ones refusing them to do that happens to be the Yanks, likely because of Arab oil. Love and peace, I'll throw in hope there, lots of it will be needed.

Cheers!
there shall never be peace on earth with deviated crazy people who abuse Islam.

http://dotsub.com/media/b5ee5ada-5b37-4b0b-9916-e0896337ec4b/e/m

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you say God save me or Jesus save me? Now that is the question.

That is a question of big concern for a muslim towards Jesus.

What is that question for a christian? I guess is... Did you say muhammad is the last prophet? How do you know?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a question of big concern for a muslim towards Jesus.

What is that question for a christian? I guess is... Did you say muhammad is the last prophet? How do you know?

i always thought after the 12 dead apostles, there is none. but how wrong can i be!!

hell!! suddenly pops up one and thick-skinnedly called himself, lawrence the tai kong apostle. piang!! like that also can one??

then my li'l brother leetahar could be the real "apostle" cos he just predicted the fall of lawrence the tai kong from his bloated spaceship....and it should be sooner than you think and cry out HALLELUJAH!!