• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it religiously ethical to convert a dying person?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
In hell, all your senses n memory are fully alert.
You will only have demons for partners and they hate you and torture you non stop. You will never touch another human being again but you can hear them screaming beside you or even cursing you.
You will never eat, drink or sleep again although you are perpetually hungry, thirsty and exhausted while at the same time never pass out or go insane.

Thats the reality of hell.
There are many testimonies of people who have visited hell and came back to tell that you can find on the net

di zhang wang pusa: IF I DON'T GO TO HELL, WHO WILL?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides hospitals, other venues Evangelists use as the golden opportunities for proselytisation are schools, jails.

Normally the victims are Taoists or Tua Pek Kong believers who usually tolerated these evangelists due to their belief in respecting all religions. But is exactly this tolerance that these shameless evangelists took advantage of in their zealous actions to condemn and convert others.

If they failed to make convert, these 'righteous' saviours would turn silent closet hell condemners.

Irregardless of being religious or non-religious, i cannot disagreed that praying for the sick may be out of good intention. However, there is a unhumanistic motive for some who uses "praying for the sick" for proselytisation purposes.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these xtian frenatics do not realise they have already christ a disservice. it's blasphemy! they do not practice the teachings of christ as fervently as they preach.

christianity is all above love, harmony, acceptance and compassion. many xtians are just doing the reverse and yet they tot they are the holiest of them all. what a crap!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
It pissed me off reading about this. I think it is unethical for this preacher to do that. Should have pulled him aside and had a word with him.
The matter of fact is the preacher thinks he is doing some good.

Years ago when my friend's mum was on her death bed, the coffins touts were trying to be super friendly with my friend, offering him cigarettes, lighting it for him and all. Disgusting.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It pissed me off reading about this. I think it is unethical for this preacher to do that. Should have pulled him aside and had a word with him.
The matter of fact is the preacher thinks he is doing some good.
The preacher is doing good. Why would you not share the gospel and help someone avoid hell?

Years ago when my friend's mum was on her death bed, the coffins touts were trying to be super friendly with my friend, offering him cigarettes, lighting it for him and all. Disgusting.
Wrong contrast. In the case of the coffin sellers, they have business n money to gain. In the case of the Christian who shares the gospel, he has no money or favours to gain.

Do you see someone on his way to hell and do nothing? Are you a human?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The preacher is doing good. Why would you not share the gospel and help someone avoid hell?

Do you know that Hell is located at the center of the earth according to the inerrant bible? In case you pastor never tells you that (or could be he is really ignorant about it), you know now. If you are not sure where in the book, I would assist.

The preacher doing good? Are you human?
Dying patients need rest and plenty of medical care, and it is not the appropriate time to force your adopted western belief onto others especially old folks that don't understand you kong si mi on some alien angmo deities to them.

Dying patients need close ones to be around them not some preachers with ulterior motives and worst still -threats!
Converting vulnerable patients at deadbed is sending them to hell especially old folks will never understand your angmo religion not matter how much you rant.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The preacher is doing good.

The preacher is doing self good in trying to convert people at their weakest moment so that he can accumulate more bless and merit.
It would be more human for him to go elsewhere. Why not go to Afganistan?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brother remember the hero in the Nicoll Highway MRT worksite collapse incident?

48462043859065330.jpg

heroheng.gif

Mr Heng Yeow Peow was the foreman who died in the Nicoll Highway construction site accident. He saved the lives of his crew. He is definitely not a christian, by the newspaper cutting he is most likely a taoist.

Instead of running away to ensure the safety for his own life first, as many of us would reflexively do in similar situations, a site foreman rushed into it to alert his workers toiling away underground, oblivious of the mortal danger to himself, & yelling at the top of his voice for all of his workers to evacuate quickly. Going deeper to continue his yelling to make sure, alas! he ended up being the only casualty of that disastrous collapse & was interred in-situ forever, as frantic efforts to locate & retrieve his body were unsuccessful.

Comparing Mr Heng and the Christian preacher, who is the true and gracious savior?

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a dying person, soothing words are best. xtian using such things like "if u dun accept christ, u shall go to hell!" are all intimidating and exploiting the situation. that in itself is a terrible evil sin.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time when attending christian school, they forced everyone to be pious and pray b4 lessoni s started, prayed again b4 food and held regular session of prayer during assembly time.

are they still doing the same now ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not so bad. I hear the Space Shuttle orbits the earth 6 times in 24 hours. If a muslim prays five time a day, then when s/he becomes an astronaut and is assigened a mission on the shuttle, would have to pray 5 x 6 times a day. God (cannot say Allah right?) would be so sick of hearing the prayers repeated so often!

Cheers!

last time when attending christian school, they forced everyone to be pious and pray b4 lessoni s started, prayed again b4 food and held regular session of prayer during assembly time.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brother remember the hero in the Nicoll Highway MRT worksite collapse incident?

48462043859065330.jpg

heroheng.gif

Mr Heng Yeow Peow was the foreman who died in the Nicoll Highway construction site accident. He saved the lives of his crew. He is definitely not a christian, by the newspaper cutting he is most likely a taoist.

Instead of running away to ensure the safety for his own life first, as many of us would reflexively do in similar situations, a site foreman rushed into it to alert his workers toiling away underground, oblivious of the mortal danger to himself, & yelling at the top of his voice for all of his workers to evacuate quickly. Going deeper to continue his yelling to make sure, alas! he ended up being the only casualty of that disastrous collapse & was interred in-situ forever, as frantic efforts to locate & retrieve his body were unsuccessful.

Comparing Mr Heng and the Christian preacher, who is the true and gracious savior?

got money, christian savior.
no money, u die ur business.

got moneymoneycum, go kong hee fattchoy's city hell church for more moneymoneycum.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

How did they force?