• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 4 sale Singtel when where time?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read a news few weeks ago saying Microsoft is planning to to work with manufacturers to come up a Window based Tablet, the Microsoft spokesman admitted the tablet is a new market and acknowledge he didnt expect the iPad are selling so well, LOL. Dumb shit company, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Win7 isn't the most ideal os for a tablet...too power consuming...dun think acceptable if batt life fall in de region of +- 3hrs...:biggrin::biggrin:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys can consider Samsung Captivate

Some of my colleagues have returned their iPhone 4 and is now using a Captivate..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had the original iphone, which i bought in USA when it released.

Now, i am thinking of iphone 4. what is the verdict for iphone 4 for those who already have them??
care to share the comments on the device?