• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 4 sale Singtel when where time?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm 100% sure you will be pissed by the screen response when you swipes your fingers in Android, i fucking hate that, LOL, but good luck

I hand on abit in telco some time ago...not 4 long coz ther was few fellas behind me waitng 2 get their hands on it too...seem ok leh...maybe i go 4 another try n c how...:biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Apple copy Icon concept frm Window 3...ehehe...:p:p:p

I remember using Wind 3.0 & I really can't remember any features that Apple could have copied:confused:

I've seen the the movie "Pirates of Silicon Valley" & if the movie is correct SJ was dumb enough to show Bill Gates the Mac OS, allowing Bill to clone(or steal) the ideas into Windows.

Maybe Apple borrowed some ideas from Win 95, but not from Win 3.0

Didn't Apple get the idess icons from from Xerox?

agoodfella

Alfrescian
Loyal
can anyone confirm whether the iPhone 4 "grip of death" phones will be the same ones sold here in S'pore?

thanks.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can anyone confirm whether the iPhone 4 "grip of death" phones will be the same ones sold here in S'pore?

thanks.

Yes...but doesn't seem too big an issue...

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2855408

and b4 u go buy 1 u better read dis first...true onot i dunno...me neber even bother 2 look nor touch it few day ago at telco...bery busy with Samsung Galaxy S...ichiban!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2862157

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the following article on a survey of iPhone4 users. It'll give you a better perspective on what actual users think of the iPhone4

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=985376

Disclaimer: I don't own an iPhone but have used alot of their other products.
Do you have any locals review on the iPhone4? i dun want the US AT&T network. I read the Digital Life review, its quite bad man, the writer said once you go indoors, the bar will dropped 1-2 bars, 1 time he's inside a market, his call dropped. -_-"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have any locals review on the iPhone4? i dun want the US AT&T network. I read the Digital Life review, its quite bad man, the writer said once you go indoors, the bar will dropped 1-2 bars, 1 time he's inside a market, his call dropped. -_-"

Bro Microsoft has provided a link to a forum in fuckwarezone with peoples individual experiences with the iPhone4.

Haven't seen any Spore review, but I don't subscribe to ocal news except Sammyboy :smile:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you really want it, get it because they won't fix the hardware of the iphone. They are handing out Bumper cases now and a software fix is in the plans. So just get it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is a smaller version of ipad coming

and new iphone 4 white, i like.

of course next year summer, iphone 5

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It would be very strange if they were to do an upgrade now, only a few months after introducing the devices :confused:

Not really strange...battle of smartphone and very soon tablet, is turning white hot now...Symbian^4, Win Mobile 7, Andriod, Blackberry...and maybe Palm...HP dun buy them for nothing...:biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really strange...battle of smartphone and very soon tablet, is turning white hot now...Symbian^4, Win Mobile 7, Andriod, Blackberry...and maybe Palm...HP dun buy them for nothing...:biggrin::biggrin:

With countries threatening to ban the Blackberry I don't think it will be a threat. I'm surprised Spore hasn't joined the banning party :confused:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With countries threatening to ban the Blackberry I don't think it will be a threat. I'm surprised Spore hasn't joined the banning party :confused:

Frankly...i dunno whether to support or oppose de ban...some countries ban it becoz they cnot spy on terrorist...if spore ban it's becoz they cnot spy on opposition parties...:biggrin::oIo:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly...i dunno whether to support or oppose de ban...some countries ban it becoz they cnot spy on terrorist...if spore ban it's becoz they cnot spy on opposition parties...:biggrin::oIo:

WKS must have been 'caught off guard", AGAIN :biggrin:

His home team didn't think even about this. :eek:

Easy to trip up the opposition because they need a permit to do anything & everything in Spore. However terrorists are "cheaper, betterr & faster" than the PAP :rolleyes: