• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 4 sale Singtel when where time?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Har?? Lidat difficult leh...even if some1 q 4 u...u still nid 2 b there n sign all those contract form...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are addict/ crazy about Iphone. What is the different about getting Iphone 2 week later? Do they need to Q?
Hope that heavy rain and lightning strike kill one of the useless Q for the phone.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ppl r cumplaining live @ MBS now...Moni paid oredi phone stack at counter right in front but cnot collect b4 12am...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with so many apple fan boys.

apple is virtually swimming in money.

it is getting too popular, i have to support htc instead.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apple must be damn unhappy that they have more customers than they have stocks:biggrin:

Ah Job oredi damn piss with the antenna saga...while de Iphone 4 was oni evolutionary...Iphone 5 better b revolutionary...if my guess is correct...u dun nid 2 wait too long for Iphone5...:biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Job oredi damn piss with the antenna saga...while de Iphone 4 was oni evolutionary...Iphone 5 better b revolutionary...if my guess is correct...u dun nid 2 wait too long for Iphone5...:biggrin::biggrin:

Sometimes people forget that Apple products are about usability :biggrin:

Knew this 50+ users who bought one because of the OS. He previously owned one of those Nokia phones which you open like a book. He was telling me about how much easier it was to get things done. Verry enthusiastically showing me all the things it did better :smile:

Then he bought an iPhone for his son. it's this word of mouth that's spreading the popularity of the iPhone.

My phone is getting old, eventually I'll have to replace it. Although I don't really need a smartphone I'll probably get an iPhone because they are getting cheaper & they're decent phones :smile:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the company your working for is not using blackberry, I don't see why anyone would consider getting a Blackberry:confused:

Don't understand what has this to do with company. A person can use a Blackberry for phone, email and web browsing on a personal basis right?? Why would if the company is not using Blackberry prevent the person from considering Blackberry? :confused:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't understand what has this to do with company. A person can use a Blackberry for phone, email and web browsing on a personal basis right?? Why would if the company is not using Blackberry prevent the person from considering Blackberry? :confused:

BB has got it own internet plan. U can read de link below

http://info.singtel.com/personal/communication/mobile/mobile-phones/blackberry

http://worldwide.blackberry.com/ap_overview.jsp

In short, if you surf, watch movies, play games much more then business email writing n recd, get Apple or Andriod.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't own a Backberry so pardon if the info is very general.

The main advantage of the Blackberry is their Blackberry mail services which I think you need to pay extra for. Corporations need secure mail services, ability to remotely wipe out the info from a lost phone,. ...

Some corporations insist that employees use only Blackberrys. However, many companies are now allowing iPhones because there are 3rd party solutions available for added security.

If you are just going to use it for personal use, might as well consider the iPhone. It's targetted at consumers, there are tons of apps, have a good re-sale value,..

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BB has got it own internet plan. U can read de link below

http://info.singtel.com/personal/communication/mobile/mobile-phones/blackberry

http://worldwide.blackberry.com/ap_overview.jsp

In short, if you surf, watch movies, play games much more then business email writing n recd, get Apple or Andriod.

I don't own a Backberry so pardon if the info is very general.

The main advantage of the Blackberry is their Blackberry mail services which I think you need to pay extra for. Corporations need secure mail services, ability to remotely wipe out the info from a lost phone,. ...

Some corporations insist that employees use only Blackberrys. However, many companies are now allowing iPhones because there are 3rd party solutions available for added security.

If you are just going to use it for personal use, might as well consider the iPhone. It's targetted at consumers, there are tons of apps, have a good re-sale value,..

Very confusing.. but thanks for the links and explanation.

I want to buy a smartphone for personal use: phone, email, web browsing. Considering BlackBerry and iPhone. Maybe wait for iPhone 4 to come out and check it out first

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to overwhelming demand, all iPhone 4 appointment slots for our launch event (30 and 31 July) at Marina Bay Sands convention Centre are fully booked.

If you were unable to secure an appointment for the launch event (30 and 31 July), you can place an order at your nearest SingTel Retail shops and selected SingTel Exclusive Retailers. Click here for full store listings.

Walau, fully booked. iPhone 4 is sure a best seller.