• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 4 sale Singtel when where time?

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
SingTel iPhone Price Plans

<TABLE class="table-red darkgreyheader" cellPadding=5 border=1 done41="87" done40="87" done39="87" done38="87"><THEAD><TR><TD>iPhone Price Plans</TD><TD class=col-red>iFlexi Lite</TD><TD class=col-red>iFlexi Value</TD><TD class=col-red>iFlexi Plus</TD><TD class=col-red>iFlexi Premium</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY done41="87" done40="87" done39="87" done38="87"><TR align=middle done41="87" done40="87" done39="87" done38="87"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="87" done40="87" done39="87" done38="87">Monthly Fee
</TD><TD>$39.00</TD><TD>$56.00</TD><TD>$95.00</TD><TD>$205.00</TD></TR><TR align=middle done41="88" done40="88" done39="88" done38="88"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="88" done40="88" done39="88" done38="88">Local Calls (mins)*
</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>200</TD><TD>500</TD><TD>2000</TD></TR><TR align=middle done41="89" done40="89" done39="89" done38="89"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="89" done40="89" done39="89" done38="89">Local SMS/MMS
</TD><TD>500</TD><TD>500</TD><TD>500</TD><TD>2000</TD></TR><TR align=middle done41="90" done40="90" done39="90" done38="90"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="90" done40="90" done39="90" done38="90">Local data bundle
</TD><TD>12GB</TD><TD>12GB</TD><TD>12GB</TD><TD>30GB</TD></TR><TR align=middle done41="91" done40="91" done39="91" done38="91"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="91" done40="91" done39="91" done38="91">iPhone 4 32GB price
</TD><TD>$620</TD><TD>$360</TD><TD>$60</TD><TD>$0</TD></TR><TR align=middle done41="92" done40="92" done39="92" done38="92"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="92" done40="92" done39="92" done38="92">iPhone 4 16GB price
</TD><TD>$480</TD><TD>$210</TD><TD>$0</TD><TD>$0</TD></TR><TR align=middle done41="93" done40="93" done39="93" done38="93"><TD class=col-darkgrey align=left done41="93" done40="93" done39="93" done38="93">iPhone 3GS 8GB price
</TD><TD>$350</TD><TD>$60</TD><TD>$0</TD><TD>$0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>*Free incoming calls

iPhone4 32GB $620 - Can I buy this iPhone4 at this $620 price without subscribing to a SingTel plan like iFlexi Lite? Maybe I buy this iPhone from SingTel and use the phone on a different company :confused:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
iPhone4 32GB $620 - Can I buy this iPhone4 at this $620 price without subscribing to a SingTel plan like iFlexi Lite? Maybe I buy this iPhone from SingTel and use the phone on a different company :confused:

Can you fuck a prostitute for free?

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you need to subscribe to the Flixe Lite Plan to get that $620 price.

I don't know how much iPhone4 costs without contract, maybe $800

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
W/O contract, the 16GB model will sell for S$ 888 while the 32GB model will sell for S$ 1,048.

Unless u find sum1 "kind" enuff 2 recontract/open new line n sell u de phone for $620...:biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
W/O contract, the 16GB model will sell for S$ 888 while the 32GB model will sell for S$ 1,048.

Unless u find sum1 "kind" enuff 2 recontract/open new line n sell u de phone for $620...:biggrin::biggrin:

Perhaps someone with single digit IQ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously don't understand what the hype about the iPhone is! I think the Samsung Galaxy is superior to the iPhone anytime. The only thing about the Galaxy is that it lacks a camera flash. But I've no issue with that. Other than that, it is a superb android phone!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously don't understand what the hype about the iPhone is! I think the Samsung Galaxy is superior to the iPhone anytime. The only thing about the Galaxy is that it lacks a camera flash. But I've no issue with that. Other than that, it is a superb android phone!

Galaxy S's screen is not as sharp as iPhone's retina display wor! Also, Apple has many fun apps.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone got iPhone4 yet? please give a review here, i want to know about the antenna issue :p:p:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you getting Galaxy har Microsoft? :biggrin::biggrin:

Most likely...still got 1 mth b4 recontract...Adv of Iphone 4 is tat i get to use all those app i bought frm my current ITouch...

But Andriod is a bery interesting OS...With Andriod, pc maker like Dell, HP, Acer etc. are coming into phone making scene...along with larger size tablet...perhap wtih the success of small phone os come heavier weight tablet os and one day...a full commercial pc os to match Microsoft Window head to head...do it man!!! Bring de sky down!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely...still got 1 mth b4 recontract...Adv of Iphone 4 is tat i get to use all those app i bought frm my current ITouch...

But Andriod is a bery interesting OS...With Andriod, pc maker like Dell, HP, Acer etc. are coming into phone making scene...along with larger size tablet...perhap wtih the success of small phone os come heavier weight tablet os and one day...a full commercial pc os to match Microsoft Window head to head...do it man!!! Bring de sky down!! :biggrin::biggrin:
I'm 100% sure you will be pissed by the screen response when you swipes your fingers in Android, i fucking hate that, LOL, but good luck

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From what I heard the android OS scene is fractured?

Different phones companies have different implentations so porting the application to a different phone is not seamless. Is this true :confused:

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kiwis formed lunchtime queues to get their hands on the latest iPhone 4, after a delayed launched being described as a ''nightmare'' like buying dreams from Freddy Krueger of Elm St.

The launch was supposed to start this morning, however it was mysteriously put off, sparking frustration and confusion and riots

Riots.jpg

About 5000 people queued outside the Vodafone Lambton Quay store in Wellington as sales began at midday.

For many, it was their 20th trip to the store in 40 hours.

Application forms for contracts were passed down the queue, as one person was let in at a time to the store.

Customer Simon Peak said the release had been an ''epic failure''.

''It's really hard to figure out what's going on. I signed up for pre-release emails from Vodafone, and never received anything from them. There's been no real communication, no real updates.''

Vodafone spokesman Paul Brislen said the iPhone 4 was available from select Vodafone stores from midday.

Stock was unlimited so the smartphones would be sold on account, pre-pay and ornamentals, he said.

Mr Brislen would not comment on when Vodafone would receive more iPhone 4s, the cause of the launch delay, or whether it would be available on the Vodafone online store.

The anticipated smartphone was supposed to go on sale this morning in New Zealand, but Apple fans that lined up overnight were left disappointed and riotings

Jacob Creech, from Wellington, said the launch had been ''a nightmare''.

He had turned up at Magnum at 7.00am and was told at 8.00am there was no stock available.

He rushed to the Lambton Quay store at 8am, only to be told there would be no sales today.

He then received a text from Vodafone at 11.55am saying sales would in fact be happening at 12pm.

''It's been terribly handled. Vodafone is blaming Apple, Apple is blaming Vodafone. No one seems to know what is going on.

''I'm going to get my phone and then terminate the contract straight away. I'll probably be moving on to Telecom.''

About 4000 queued outside the Digital Mobile store in Wellington's Manners Mall.

evolution.JPG
phonebooth.jpg

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From what I heard the android OS scene is fractured?

Different phones companies have different implentations so porting the application to a different phone is not seamless. Is this true :confused:

Har? Wat do u mean by fractured? So far, there wasn't much complain of App can use on 1 but not another Andriod phone...

Andriod is oni de backbone os...Since it's open, diff phone maker can customize it to their design...the thing i dun like about Samsung Galaxy S is they try to copy Apple too much...perhap the reason being to make it easy for previous Apple user adaptation...