• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to zhao lor effectively ...

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think what laksaboy had said made sense ... Use a cheap disposable phone when on the run . I don't think GPRS can track you with that kind of phone .
Your position can be tracked regardless of phone type. The GSM network uses multiple radio towers, so you rough position can be deduced down to roughly hundred meters radius.

Even if you change phone and get an unregistered SIM card, the moment you call someone that the police know is related to you, that phone will be tracked.

So the best way is to keep the phone switched off, and then travel to a far away place, make the call, and then move back to hideout. In this way the police will have no clue of your actual hideout or frequented places.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if you change phone and get an unregistered SIM card, the moment you call someone that the police know is related to you, that phone will be tracked.

Exactly. The phone is not for calling someone whom you know.

The phone is for communicating with people whom you get to know while on the run.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess Alot of ppl here have run road experience !! Must change the thread title to "operation chameleon " .

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your position can be tracked regardless of phone type. The GSM network uses multiple radio towers, so you rough position can be deduced down to roughly hundred meters radius.

So the best way is to keep the phone switched off, and then travel to a far away place, make the call, and then move back to hideout. In this way the police will have no clue of your actual hideout or frequented places.

" Even if you change phone and get an unregistered SIM card, the moment you call someone that the police know is related to you, that phone will be tracked. '"

That make sense !!! Will bear that in mind when I'm on the run ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 157

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er...... have you ever met someone you know while you were overseas? I am not talking about meeting them at the airport, but rather at shopping centres, restaurants, rest-stops, or even at remote locations......

So how?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How effective you are in runroad also depends on the crime you committed. In a high profile case, much harder to avoid detection. In almost all others, not easily detected.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er...... have you ever met someone you know while you were overseas? I am not talking about meeting them at the airport, but rather at shopping centres, restaurants, rest-stops, or even at remote locations......

So how?
u go 2 ulu ulu places la ...

stil wanna go jalan-jalan shopping malls, eat @ restaurants? ... go 2 kampung provision shops, tabao back from roadside stalls la ...

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u go 2 ulu ulu places la ...

stil wanna go jalan-jalan shopping malls, eat @ restaurants? ... go 2 kampung provision shops, tabao back from roadside stalls la ...

Aiya .. After one year on the run everything is back to normal , can call chicken , eat at restaurant Liao :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Yeah, but must make sure you have enough energy after travelling to the far away place just in case you need to run or fight. :rolleyes::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

So how?

Plenty of times. More than I would have liked. One of the reasons to go overseas is to get away from those people.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use. The IMEI number is tied to the phone. Even if you use prepaid card, the IMEI number does not change. In fact, the new Wireless@SG authentication is going to be tied to the IMEI number.

Buy a cheap phone from an overseas online store. IMEI number is not registered or tracked.

jw5

Loyal
Yes blending in is key.
Change hairstyle....long hair cut short, lose/gain weight, get a tan, wear a pair or specs/contacts, grow/shave moustache.

remember to grow/shave pubic and armpit hair as well, errrr, depending on what the description they have of your pubic/armpit hair...... :o

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter where you buy the phone although I used Singapore as an example. Many countries will require registration but of course this can be overcome easily. The whole thing about using phone is more complicated than that.

The bottom line is that if you are on the run, don't use anything that is electronic or digital eg phone or ezlink or Octopus or bank/credit cards etc. Even if you switch on the phone only when using, your last know location will be captured in the Telco database. And based on the time that has passed since you last used it, they are able to estimate where you might be.

Best is to use foreign public telephone with phonecard or coins.