• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to zhao lor effectively ...

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Due to the recent case of stupid policeman caught in Jb less then a week .. What is the precaution you need to take to avoid kana caught ? This thread is created for people who want to zhao lor ....:wink:

1) never stay in a place more then a day for at least 6mths

2) never use your passport to check in hotel

3) never use a smartphone

4) use a prepaid card

5) keep changing phone number

6) go for plastic surgery

7) buy a new passport

8) do not tell anyone where you are , even family members

9) do not commit any illegal activity in the country you are staying just keep low profile

10) please add .....

Last edited:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change the handphone. No 3) and 5) do not help because the phone is still emitting the same IMEI which the Telco can trace.

EyeToEye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

iskandarsk1e.jpg

"Who said that i want to run road?? I went to JB to relac and have a cuppa to contemplate whether should i do the right thing to surrender!"

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
go somewhere w no extradition treaty w singapore or usa.

If I'm not wrong even countries with no extradition treaty with Singapore , Singapore government still can request the country for help , correct me if I'm wrong .

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depending...it will then b up to the country decision..at least he can bargain for non death penalty like the orchard twin tower case

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use. The IMEI number is tied to the phone. Even if you use prepaid card, the IMEI number does not change. In fact, the new Wireless@SG authentication is going to be tied to the IMEI number.

That's why must use prepaid card .

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not carry your usual handphone. Get a new cheap one and get a prepaid SIM card. Unless you are waiting for someone to call, switch off the phone and only use when necessary. Do not contact your loved ones or friends and ask them if they are well, cast away that sentimental baggage.

Do not go into a convenience store, especially 7-Eleven. Security camera.

Before you leave, destroy and dispose your computer's hard drive(s) at a remote location. Of course, if there's anything important to backup, back it up to some removable storage first. You don't want the police computer forensic team to snoop around for data.

If there are police dogs chasing after you, look for rivers or drains and wade through the water to throw them off your scent.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm not wrong even countries with no extradition treaty with Singapore , Singapore government still can request the country for help , correct me if I'm wrong .

The host country can also tell the requesting country to fuck off. Otherwise the host country can act blur.
See Venezuela vs USA on the Snowden issue.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No use. The IMEI number is tied to the phone. Even if you use prepaid card, the IMEI number does not change. In fact, the new Wireless@SG authentication is going to be tied to the IMEI number.

Thank you for the infor .. The next time I want to zhao lor I will use pigeon to send my message .

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The host country can also tell the requesting country to fuck off. Otherwise the host country can act blur.
See Venezuela vs USA on the Snowden issue.

Hmmmm.....but if that country want to maintain a good relationship with Singapore , I think they will help , no ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do not carry your usual handphone. Get a new cheap one and get a prepaid SIM card. Unless you are waiting for someone to call, switch off the phone and only use when necessary. Do not contact your loved ones or friends and ask them if they are well, cast away that sentimental baggage.

Do not go into a convenience store, especially 7-Eleven. Security camera.

Before you leave, destroy and dispose your computer's hard drive(s) at a remote location. Of course, if there's anything important to backup, back it up to some removable storage first. You don't want the police computer forensic team to snoop around for data.

If there are police dogs chasing after you, look for rivers or drains and wade through the water to throw them off your scent.

Whahahahahaa ... You really every experience in zhao lor . I have one friend who zhao lor to escape NS until now still Bo taichi . More then 20 years already .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What about changing new phone every month for 6mths ? by the way is Malaysia , Thailand or Indonesia telco company that high-tech ?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are able to tie the phone IMEI to the person, effectively for that month, that person's location is exposed. Like what you have said, it is better to use a pigeon.

All Telco (high or low tech) have the IMEI numbers of the caller. If not, they won't be able to bill a post-paid caller correctly.

What about changing new phone every month for 6mths ? by the way is Malaysia , Thailand or Indonesia telco company that high-tech ?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are able to tie the phone IMEI to the person, effectively for that month, that person's location is exposed. Like what you have said, it is better to use a pigeon.

All Telco (high or low tech) have the IMEI numbers of the caller. If not, they won't be able to bill a post-paid caller correctly.
Just keep the phone switched off with battery removed when not in use. The moment the phone is on, the telco can triangulate your position if they know which phone to track.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is impossible to tie an IMEI to person if you're using a second hand phone or using a cheap disposable phone.

And only an idiot uses a post-paid phone while on the run. As if you'll pay the telco bills that are posted to your home address. :rolleyes:

The only risk of using a phone is that they may eavesdrop on your phone conversations, but as I mentioned earlier, only use the phone when absolutely necessary, not for chit-chat. A cheap phone also does not have GPS or wifi or any of those location-based services which may be used to track you.