• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to zhao lor effectively ...

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

iskandarsk1e.jpg

"Who said that i want to run road?? I went to JB to relac and have a cuppa to contemplate whether should i do the right thing to surrender!"

As a result, he came clean wor:biggrin:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot buy a second hand phone from a phone reseller without providing your particular in Singapore although I am not sure if one need to provide particular while buying first hand phone without contract.

It is impossible to tie an IMEI to person if you're using a second hand phone or using a cheap disposable phone.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they are able to tie the phone IMEI to the person, effectively for that month, that person's location is exposed. Like what you have said, it is better to use a pigeon.

All Telco (high or low tech) have the IMEI numbers of the caller. If not, they won't be able to bill a post-paid caller correctly.

Heng ar .. I started this thread for those who want to run road :wink: thank you mate .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just keep the phone switched off with battery removed when not in use. The moment the phone is on, the telco can triangulate your position if they know which phone to track.

I think what laksaboy had said made sense ... Use a cheap disposable phone when on the run . I don't think GPRS can track you with that kind of phone .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You cannot buy a second hand phone from a phone reseller without providing your particular in Singapore although I am not sure if one need to provide particular while buying first hand phone without contract.

Mate , when zhar lor , I don't think ppl will buy any phone in Singapore . They will get it from that country .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think if using prepaid card with a cheap disposable phone don't say zhao lor cannot catch even ah long also cannot catch .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make it to France and join the Foreign Legion. They accept criminals and will give you a new identity and passport.

Foreign legion don't accept any criminals ... Only certain criminals . :wink: NOT wanted by Interpol (NO murders, NO drug trafficking )

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For ad hoc situation kind of run road, I don't think we have enough time to think and react rationally.
Most often we will fled in a hurry without much cash on hand, some don't even dare or have time to make a trip back home for their passport and necessity belongings.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For ad hoc situation kind of run road, I don't think we have enough time to think and react rationally.
Most often we will fled in a hurry without much cash on hand, some don't even dare or have time to make a trip back home for their passport and necessity belongings.

Not really , my passport is always with me 24/7 :wink: . Yes money is very important when you want to zhar lor .

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am on the run too. I can tell you it is damn shiong.

Limit your contact with a few close friends you can trust.

Use prepaid number.

Don't show your face at crowded or town areas. Fri to sun make sure you don't go out.

I am posting from a secure location using TOR.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter where you buy the phone although I used Singapore as an example. Many countries will require registration but of course this can be overcome easily. The whole thing about using phone is more complicated than that.

The bottom line is that if you are on the run, don't use anything that is electronic or digital eg phone or ezlink or Octopus or bank/credit cards etc. Even if you switch on the phone only when using, your last know location will be captured in the Telco database. And based on the time that has passed since you last used it, they are able to estimate where you might be.

Mate , when zhar lor , I don't think ppl will buy any phone in Singapore . They will get it from that country .

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am on the run too. I can tell you it is damn shiong.

Limit your contact with a few close friends you can trust.

Use prepaid number.

Don't show your face at crowded or town areas. Fri to sun make sure you don't go out.

I am posting from a secure location using TOR.

You can use TOR to go inside silkroad website to buy passport by using Bitcoin :wink:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
De most impt element in any run road operation ish...moni...if chiu nv standby enuff cash...2 survive...2 buy fake passport etc...how to run road? :o:biggrin:

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I click this thread, my heart was beating cos I read the title as. " how to zhao geang"... cheebye lah...misread!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Use 2nd hand low tech phones and keep changing, discard phones and pre paid unregistered SIM cards.
Do not contact family members even those trusted ones as they might be monitored.
Lots of cash and transactions in cash only. No electronic trail.
New passport and identity if possible.
Trusted local contact helps too.

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Use 2nd hand low tech phones and keep changing, discard phones and pre paid unregistered SIM cards.
Do not contact family members even those trusted ones as they might be monitored.
Lots of cash and transactions in cash only. No electronic trail.
New passport and identity if possible.
Trusted local contact helps too.

I think cannot trust the locals too especially third world country ppl .. Money can make them betray you .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I click this thread, my heart was beating cos I read the title as. " how to zhao geang"... cheebye lah...misread!

Hahahahaha ... Later If i got time i will do a little bit of research on how to bio zhao geang and start a thread on that :wink: