• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic Pets

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tnk.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these lizard are really beautiful. but honestly i think they will scare the hell out of me if they come close. i am a pussy when it comes to snake and lizard.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these lizard are really beautiful. but honestly i think they will scare the hell out of me if they come close. i am a pussy when it comes to snake and lizard.

Hey, it's just a small reptile, not like a crocodile. They should be scared of you, not you scared of them. You can just grab it or smash it, just like that. Be a man and don't embarrass your daddy.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, it's just a small reptile, not like a crocodile. They should be scared of you, not you scared of them. You can just grab it or smash it, just like that. Be a man and don't embarrass your daddy.

if you have extra $600 for the sunglow leopard gecko you can do what u want with it ...u can even cook it .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro ...later pslam23 bring his beloving pet to scare u then u know ...:wink:

[video=youtube;45yabrnryXk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45yabrnryXk[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi I'm interested to purchase the Gecko that you had just posted or any other morphs that you might have. Btw, I'm from Singapore, any chances for it to be delivered here ?

I have lots of different morphs for Leo .. I can send any reptiles to Singapore but ..I don't know if u are from AVA or ACRES :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love to keep pet dogs. If I go to SPCA to adopt one, then after a week it mysteriously disappeared, no offence no case, right?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love to keep pet dogs. If I go to SPCA to adopt one, then after a week it mysteriously disappeared, no offence no case, right?

Unless the dog don't end up in your dinning table :wink:

Last edited:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best way is to get a small hatchery and carry the eggs in. I doubt there are any such thing but it will be a boon for Singaporeans to bring in such pets that are banned.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Best way is to get a small hatchery and carry the eggs in. I doubt there are any such thing but it will be a boon for Singaporeans to bring in such pets that are banned.

You can't just bring the eggs in cause it's important not to let the eggs move around from the original position .. Or it won't hatch .

Last edited:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't just bring the eggs in cause it's important not to let the eggs move around from the original position .. Or it won't hatch .

That I believe is the purpose of having a portable incubator/hatchery. I am sure those manufacturers will ensure the incubator/hatchery is robust and it is not possible for the eggs to move about.