• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exotic Pets

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That I believe is the purpose of having a portable incubator/hatchery. I am sure those manufacturers will ensure the incubator/hatchery is robust and it is not possible for the eggs to move about.

You mean have to smuggle the egg in a incubator ? That's impossible .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just a suggestion as a few members seems interested in exotic pets. I thought this is an easier way than bringing in adult pets.

Actucally it's more easy to smuggle in live animals then eggs ..I could send any live animals any place on earth but only to trusted customers . as for eroupe , hongkong , USA , Indonesia , Malaysia , Thailand ect ... All I need is have some paper work done for export . Only in Singapore it's illegal to keep exotic pets .. But there's a way to bring in Singapore ... :wink:

acedian

Hey guys..
I have some experiance in keeping such kinds of pets bt mostly its found or caught in d wild
I got myself an asian forest scorp n i'm thinking of trying on a new species like an emperor scorpion
If got any lobang feel free to pm me,ur help is much appreciated.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey guys..
I have some experiance in keeping such kinds of pets bt mostly its found or caught in d wild
I got myself an asian forest scorp n i'm thinking of trying on a new species like an emperor scorpion
If got any lobang feel free to pm me,ur help is much appreciated.

becareful bro..this this forum maybe got AVA or ACRES ppl :wink:

griever

Hi drifter,

I'm interested to know more and enquire about some of the mentioned topics but I can't Pm you.
Would be glad if there are other alternatives I ask you some questions.
I'm from Singapore...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi drifter,

I'm interested to know more and enquire about some of the mentioned topics but I can't Pm you.
Would be glad if there are other alternatives I ask you some questions.
I'm from Singapore...

you can ask it here .

griever

Hi,

I'm living in Singapore but I'm interested to acquire a pair of baby bearded dragons.
Can you advise me how I can get them???
And into singapore.

P.S - even though I just registered but I need help to find them as it is hard for to locate exotic pet owners whom sells them, I'm a real pet owner who wants to acquire them...

Thanks and regards

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i notice that a lot of new nick is created in march 2011 and all of them just create nick so that they could post in this thread :wink: cant help but makes me think of this :wink:

[video=youtube;C4mMvUgv370]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4mMvUgv370&feature=related[/video]

griever

Heh well there are some of them could be like what you're thinking but if there is a way to authenticate the real deal or person I'd glady provide them

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i notice that a lot of new nick is created in march 2011 and all of them just create nick so that they could post in this thread :wink: cant help but makes me think of this :wink:

[video=youtube;C4mMvUgv370]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4mMvUgv370&feature=related[/video]

they hum ji, i only have 1 acc and that is this. create so many moniker for what. for so many years posting so many rubbish and making fun of the govt, sam never sold us out b4.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they hum ji, i only have 1 acc and that is this. create so many moniker for what. for so many years posting so many rubbish and making fun of the govt, sam never sold us out b4.

yes bro , i also have only one account . hope ah sam is not the biggest mole :wink: . but frankly speaking theres so many new nicks PMs me to ask me how to get exotic pets in singapore and ask me if i send them to singapore ...got a few new nick ( all sign up as new member on march 2011 ) even ask me about weeds and where to find them weeds in singapore :wink: ...scary :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of them are probably playing the pts game. If you notice some nicks that were zapped to -ve even came back as +ve again. Those nicks were upped by their other clone accounts.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of them are probably playing the pts game. If you notice some nicks that were zapped to -ve even came back as +ve again. Those nicks were upped by their other clone accounts.

i hope im not being sensitive ...heard many stories about ppl kena from internet :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope im not being sensitive ...heard many stories about ppl kena from internet :wink:

well it's also possible that they might be undercover agents too. Nothing is impossible. Yrs ago one dr was also napped by cnb after agreeing to meet an agent to sell drugs i think.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

those are stupid idiot that post on fuckwarezone and facebook. fuckwarezone is known to be a govt pro area with history of people arrested. that why i only dare to talk cock here