• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
CameraMan said:
My colleague from KL told me the exchange rate in KL is 2.5. He just changed it on Monday.

Wonder why the gap is that wide between KL and JB?

Actually that what my sis told me as well, havent hav time to verify it..

Anyway rate at JP today is 2.487 for remittance

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changed at bukit indah opposite cherie hearts and s11 coffeeshop at 5pm today, 10 sep. rm2.495,

I heard sing currency will get stronger this week. Could hit rm250 again

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try wait few more days.. I think can hit 2.5 by mid mth.

Changed at bukit indah opp s11 at 5pm today 11sep.. Rm2.50 finally.

A warning to fellow forummers, do avoid the pawnshop cum money changer which is nearest to this money changer that i went to.

They saw me driving a singapore plated car and quoted me rm2.45 even when i confirmed with them thrice. The lady was damn rude too. I seriously hated being treated like a sucker

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today raffles arcade all 2.5... Tomorrow or thursday, 2.51 expected... For the pawn shop, give them ringgit and ask for S$ at 2.45.. Why treat us like idiot?

Changed at bukit indah opp s11 at 5pm today 11sep.. Rm2.50 finally.

A warning to fellow forummers, do avoid the pawnshop cum money changer which is nearest to this money changer that i went to.

They saw me driving a singapore plated car and quoted me rm2.45 even when i confirmed with them thrice. The lady was damn rude too. I seriously hated being treated like a sucker

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today raffles arcade all 2.5... Tomorrow or thursday, 2.51 expected... For the pawn shop, give them ringgit and ask for S$ at 2.45.. Why treat us like idiot?

Best change in singapore. No need to be unhappy over those ppl..

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best change in singapore. No need to be unhappy over those ppl..

You are right man. But most of e time i will change in bukit indah since its more convenient to change. Just park and walk a few step.

In spore i dont frequent arcade and those shopping malls need parking charges