• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange Rates for RM

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I re-read the first 12 pages and the last 6 pages but couldn't find info on what details are required when doing remittance. AFAIK, I just need my bank account number. Do I need to know the bank branch where I open my account, routing code, swift code, etc?

Thanks in advance.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I re-read the first 12 pages and the last 6 pages but couldn't find info on what details are required when doing remittance. AFAIK, I just need my bank account number. Do I need to know the bank branch where I open my account, routing code, swift code, etc?

Thanks in advance.

You need the bank account number, the branch, and your IC

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.48 cash; 2.49 TT at Raffles in JP today.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Woah...the rates so good? this morning i checked the yahoo finance only at 2.492.... usually the exchange rates will be 0.01 lesser when doing TT....
hmmm like that i think i will go TT tomorrow... =)

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for ur reply. My branch is back in my hometown Ipoh, wonder if they have a list of all branches... Anyway, will go TT in Raffles today

i dun rem they asked for branch , just the bank name and acct number and personal info which u need to fill in the form ....
also , u can bargin a bit more if u remit RM10k above ...they usually give me a few cents more , still good leh ...