• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Koh got shouted down by the crowd with cries of "Workers Party!!!"

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, thats correct. There is always a contrast.

Correct your head. They are only supporting their party by shouting their party's name. Have you not been part of a school cheering team or respond to their call by cheering as well?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am sure that if pap paid their supporters some more kopi money. they will shout and shout and their voices wouldn't lose out to the WP.

Don't need money lah ...just pay pap supporters a packet of $3.00 mix vegetable rice and transport to rally enough Liao :wink:

[video=youtube;RNdJZCp8SQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdJZCp8SQE&sns=em[/video]

Ps:There ain't no such thing as a free lunch :wink:

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for PAP. WP had already become cocky after wining a few seats. Let them win more it will be worse than PAP. Vote for the lesser evil.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need money lah ...just pay pap supporters a packet of $3.00 mix vegetable rice and transport to rally enough Liao :wink:

[video=youtube;RNdJZCp8SQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdJZCp8SQE&sns=em[/video]

Ps:There ain't no such thing as a free lunch :wink:

Look at that monkey. Can't even stand straight keep hopping on either legs. This guy is a general?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A minority president won not on merit but on the clever machination on certificates of suitability.

Haha FS, no matter what happened, the ruler makes the rules, the king makes the decision.This is politics of survival .If I am the ruler, I will also do the same - anything that will ensure my superiority and victory. All adversaries and foes will have to be subdued and annihilated.....This is human nature.:smile:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha FS, no matter what happened, the ruler makes the rules, the king makes the decision.This is politics of survival .If I am the ruler, I will also do the same - anything that will ensure my superiority and victory. All adversaries and foes will have to be subdued and annihilated.....This is human nature.:smile:

Yes you are right that's why the evil ruler & his cronies have to be outcasted.

This is human nature.:smile:
Not even close ! Its inhumane & low life.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The day will come when they will be called upon to answer their maker.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RNdJZCp8SQE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Look at that monkey. Can't even stand straight keep hopping on either legs. This guy is a general?

This guy is a general incompetence.

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah famous last words of the emperors of China, the Kings of France and Tsars of Russia,...it is all a question of time...and time is runnng out for the outlived reign of the PAP...

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes FS, when they do, many innocents would have suffered .....sad. we need a wise, enlightened and compassionate ruler.

Yes a wise, enlightened and compassionate ruler. I like the trait compassionate. That is why we have to look for the new messiah.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm also surprise to see his body language acting like a monkey .. I do feel ashame of him if he's in my party his body language tell me not to treat him seriously .. Period .

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes a wise, enlightened and compassionate ruler. I like the trait compassionate. That is why we have to for the new messiah.

we are all waiting. the world is all waiting. we need one to clean the whole world. we need one to show the way. we need one to lead us to a better and cleaner future....but unfortunately, this is not to be. human greed and power have taken over. evil seems to prevail.the good and the righteous have decided to leave this burning house and many are now in the comfort of their refuge.

but there is always hope....a messiah to deliver the people from suffering...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't always complain about politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from Sinkie parents and Sinkie families, Sinkie schools, Sinkies religions , Sinkies businesses and Sinkies universities, and they are elected by sinkapore citizens. This is the best you can do folks. This is what you have to offer. It's what your system produces ! Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits are not going to do any good , you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Politicans . So, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around sinkapore .. like, the public. :wink: