• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Koh got shouted down by the crowd with cries of "Workers Party!!!"

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we are all waiting. the world is all waiting. we need one to clean the whole world. we need one to show the way. we need one to lead us to a better and cleaner future....but unfortunately, this is not to be. human greed and power have taken over. evil seems to prevail.the good and the righteous have decided to leave this burning house and many are now in the comfort of their refuge.

but there is always hope....a messiah to deliver the people from suffering...

Bullshitz ! Your masters promised that in 1965 but they only delivered their own sufferings...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha FS, no matter what happened, the ruler makes the rules, the king makes the decision.This is politics of survival .If I am the ruler, I will also do the same - anything that will ensure my superiority and victory. All adversaries and foes will have to be subdued and annihilated.....This is human nature.:smile:

hi there

1. good morning, kopi:biggrin:
2. wa! so early so loud hoh.
3. so much for what is suppose to do the right & honorable thing leh:p
4. no eye see mah, dafter sheep never do what it preaches.
5. btw, who really need some useless white-haired individual to be a puppet presdy thing.
6. oops! almost forgotten, expensive too:rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't always complain about politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from Sinkie parents and Sinkie families, Sinkie schools, Sinkies religions , Sinkies businesses and Sinkies universities, and they are elected by sinkapore citizens. This is the best you can do folks. This is what you have to offer. It's what your system produces ! Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits are not going to do any good , you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Politicans . So, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around sinkapore .. like, the public. :wink:

So it's my fault?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So it's my fault?

Do you think about lift upgrading when you are voting ? :wink: did you think of your job when u vote ? Did you think of if your vote is secret ? most importantly , are u afraid of your goverment ?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was SDP, you will probably blame PAP for creating much unpleasantness and persecution and causing supporters to boo.

Much as I despise the PAP, I think it's rude to boo, whether it's WP or SDP supporters, at the Nomination Centre.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Much as I despise the PAP, I think it's rude to boo, whether it's WP or SDP supporters, at the Nomination Centre.

I agree it's rude. But singling out WP is another matter. SDP supporters boo too. If SDA and RP had enough numbers, you can be sure will be the same.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But singling out WP is another matter. SDP supporters boo too. If SDA and RP had enough numbers, you can be sure will be the same.

Hello, I was specifically addressing the video shown in this thread by the TS. I didn't see or hear any SDP/SDA/RP supporters booing there. If there were, I'd have made the same comment.

Sheesh ... what's wrong with you WP supporters/members?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP becomes a dragon/Tiger during elections. The will revert back to being a mouse after the elections. Just look at all the "accomplishments" since GE2011. GE2011 is a talk cock session. No need to do anything once elected. Just collect that easy $18K per month and transfer all business to their kakis at FMSS

What do you expect them to do? Make the PAP a minority government and then you can see what the WP can do. Despite the skewed system, the WP has been able to run their ward with compassion and efficiency. Unlike the PAP wards where the town councils will spend money to send threatening legal notifications to residents who are unable to pay the conservancy fees at the first chance, the WP town council seek to help those who are unable to pay. And the WP town council is still able to run the ward efficiently with less money.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshitz ! Your masters promised that in 1965 but they only delivered their own sufferings...

this is a classic case of sheer ignorance....so do wait for the messiah to deliver you from your utter and sheer ignorance.om...

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this Dr Koh somekind of NS CO and somemore he has a microphone. He so easily get shouted down?

Then vote him in for what? He will get 'stare down' by all the PAP ministers.