• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Koh got shouted down by the crowd with cries of "Workers Party!!!"

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is a classic case of sheer ignorance....so do wait for the messiah to deliver you from your utter and sheer ignorance.om...

Clear cut case retardancy .... Messiah ? Hahaha...... Wait for your Mesiah to deliver you from you own retardancy then ... b4 u try to fix others you fool. Ohm !

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, I was specifically addressing the video shown in this thread by the TS. I didn't see or hear any SDP/SDA/RP supporters booing there. If there were, I'd have made the same comment.

Sheesh ... what's wrong with you WP supporters/members?

Just against singling out.

Even as a WP supporter, I am against singling out of any party.

I have defended SDP when SDP was singled out for something every party is practically guilty of. It's sunk down, but it's on record.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just against singling out.

Even as a WP supporter, I am against singling out of any party.

I have defended SDP when SDP was singled out for something every party is practically guilty of. It's sunk down, but it's on record.

Irrelevant argument. You're against singling out, that's fine. But I wasn't singling out.

TS showed a video. I saw WP supporters heckling and booing. I said it was rude, they were hooligans. Totally irrelevant to mention other parties.

I see SDP make a strategic mistake by publicizing their offer to WP. I criticize the mistake. Is it relevant to mention GMS's mistake in Tampines, or CST's mistake in PP? (After all, all politicians make mistakes.) Of course not.

Are all WP supporters/members logically challenged like yourself? Sheesh ...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Its great to see Sporeans being passionate about politics. I reckon most have been indifferent for too long, and look where it got us. In recent years, I know of generally quiet and reserved people turning into a loud and boisterous "animals" at election rallies. And I love that! The passion unleashed is so real, so pure and raw. Yes, supporting a party invariably means cheering for your party and booing at other parties. Thats part of the whole experience, its a packaged deal. Dr Koh should be glad the crowd just shouted "Workers' Party" and not something less polite like "asshole bandit", "balik kampung", etc.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those motherfuckers BOOed Desmond Lim and Kenneth Jeyaratnam as well - watch the video just after KJ and Desmond finished their speeches.

WP supporters are getting low class.

The booing only goes to show how much the PAP is disliked.

Similar scenes were seen and heard during the Presidential Election. Tony Tan was booed by supporters of Tan Jee Say.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boo only. no big deal. next GE, PAP should bring an army of supporters and boo back WP.

That is not booing, shouting the name of the party they love. What is wrong with that? They want to substitute this voice to the other voice. What is wrong with that?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those motherfuckers BOOed Desmond Lim and Kenneth Jeyaratnam as well - watch the video just after KJ and Desmond finished their speeches.

WP supporters are getting low class.

These two mf should not be there in the first place. There are denying the 40% from adding a further voice in parliament. Ought to be shot.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you don't hear them even if they booed in their hearts at WP.

I don't read minds. I just commented on what I saw in this clip. Knowing the SDP fellas, they'll boo at PAP in their hearts before they boo at WP, such is their hatred for the PAP. WP is just PAP lite.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were not there to boo but you are here to badmouth.

Calling it as I see it. To boo your opponents on Nomination Day is rude, whoever the the target is. Hooligans.

To boo your fellow opposition candidates is unforgiveable.

You condone booing, that's your prerogative. Don't impose your standards on others.

I'm beginning to understand why people say WP supporters are more PAP than PAP. Gosh ... the fascism.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its impolite to detain a patriot under ISA just because he expresses his patriotism under a different creed......

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clear cut case retardancy .... Messiah ? Hahaha...... Wait for your Mesiah to deliver you from you own retardancy then ... b4 u try to fix others you fool. Ohm !

me no fixinging anyone. u started the fire. so you wait for your meesilah to free you from your ignorance. IGNORANCE is the greatest root cause of utter stupidity and conflicts. don't know shut up. open mouth all the toads jump out laughing and giggling....retardation of the meesilan...hah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We can all see that. He tried to wayang but very unsuccessfully.

even wayanging also must give credit for the courage and the guts...i'm sure many here will not even stand properly on stage, let alone speak...haha. but sibeh terkong behind the mask and pc....:smile:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me no fixinging anyone. u started the fire. so you wait for your meesilah to free you from your ignorance. IGNORANCE is the greatest root cause of utter stupidity and conflicts. don't know shut up. open mouth all the toads jump out laughing and giggling....retardation of the meesilan...hah!!!

LOL retard open mouth toads all come out !!! hahahahahaaa.... Meesilah ? Mee siam my hum lah !!!! rofl moron !