• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you have a faVe forummer here..

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok today i give ah neh god some respect. today i never order from my shop. from 7-11. one small bottle of sang som.later donno how many bottle. depend on customers leh. swee boh?

C360_2013-02-22-20-42-56_zps89f1dc4d.jpg

ok now busy liaoz.

Knn .. You see ah neh god very smart know you are drinking now . later ah neh god Bo bi your biz many farang ,swee Bo ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:smile:my favourite forummer here is Narong The Sarong
he is my Siamese Twin brother who shadows me everywhere at every thread
from the cradle of the birth of Kopiuncle and to eternity
the only difference we have is his vulval mouth
that is his greatest asset
he has a rich vocabulary of excellent expletives and vulgarities
his cantonese obscenities is first class
that's why he is my favourite forummer.....:smile::*:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess I'm the forum's fav. I find myself being mentioned in so many threads on a daily basis.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TeamDrifter had all the time maintained that we come in peace and give respect but at the same time sought mutual respect too. We started and now ended peaceful and friends to all but were time and again antagonized and challenged by this AK you mentioned. What can we say about the character of such a person?

my fav, the late Ramseth, golden dragon, joe and chon.
if ak and drifter stop the fight, they are my fav too.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my fav, the late Ramseth, golden dragon, joe and chon.
if ak and drifter stop the fight, they are my fav too.

Moo you are my favourite zapper and infractor
together with Chon and Narong, THREE of you are my most favourites
Moo The Cow
Narong The Sarong
Chon The Cyberbully
Please continue your favourte past-time here...hAHA

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favorite forummer is the one who keeps upping me points. Don't know who the guy is but thank you very much.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHA...my favourite is the forummer/s who kept zapping me and leaving funny and lewd remarks...haha!

why are some favourites of miine ( like Narong, MOO,Chon..Whikiphe...)... always go for my jugular ??

they don't lim kopi meh? or they take milo and horlicks only...haha:smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my fav forummer is kukibird. we rarely speak to each other. but only i understand his cause here. he seems to be slacking recently. kuki, you lazy bum. it's time to roll in the cannons and artillery pieces...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to have but no more and that the question should be phrased as "which is your favourite dog?"

:p:biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you see him , help me to whack him ok . kum siah many many

Bro KNNBCCB,

How can you ask me to whack him? IHP is my idol you know. :confused: :o

If I see him, I will branjah him drink and makan. Then when he drink high high already, I will hoot him jialart jialart goot goot one give him song song go holland. :smile: :wink: :biggrin:

Pls don't tell him my plan okay... we goot bro here. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro KNNBCCB,

How can you ask me to whack him? IHP is my idol you know. :confused: :o

If I see him, I will branjah him drink and makan. Then when he drink high high already, I will hoot him jialart jialart goot goot one give him song song go holland. :smile: :wink: :biggrin:

Pls don't tell him my plan okay... we goot bro here. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

KNN, you dunno Limbeh well trained in 醉拳?:oIo::biggrin: