• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you have a faVe forummer here..

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can find sex dolls that look like Maggie Q, Megan Fox or Fan BingBing, let me know. I will order from you.

There you go. Only the upper body. If I post the lower body, Leongsam will sack me tomorrow :biggrin:

2hzwo6.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh hor, so far the only ones that discuss biz in online forums are tua kang yao sius or con men. knn, where got any serios biz people talk about placing order online one har? rolleyes.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go. Only the upper body. If I post the lower body, Leongsam will sack me tomorrow :biggrin:

2hzwo6.jpg

scarly fuck halfway, she wraps her plastic arms around your neck and asks you for a fucking kiss then you know........wah lan eh.... hair stand.........

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
paiseh hor, so far the only ones that discuss biz in online forums are tua kang yao sius or con men. knn, where got any serios biz people talk about placing order online one har? rolleyes.

I think you drunk again . Now is the Internet world . all shopping orders are done by Internet . By the way ,It's not a biz contract and you don't order millions of dollars :wink: the most is just 10k order . even some biz man order their goods from Internet supplier that cost 50k . :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter. sua liao leh. there is no simi lanjiao nick sharing team leh
just one tua kang yao siu kena pichar lobang nia what
limpeh also tua kang before also kena pichar lobang. rolleyes. late ah ram also kena before leh.

paiseh to say your tua kang yao siu stories no longer entertaining liaoz leh.

ok, u go come out with more original tua kang stories, me and cronies sarport. swee boh?

rolleyes again.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter. sua liao leh. there is no simi lanjiao nick sharing team leh
just one tua kang yao siu kena pichar lobang nia what
limpeh also tua kang before also kena pichar lobang. rolleyes. late ah ram also kena before leh.

paiseh to say your tua kang yao siu stories no longer entertaining liaoz leh.

ok, u go come out with more original tua kang stories, me and cronies sarport. swee boh?

rolleyes again.

After you not Mao Liao then talk . Don't have to tell you nick sharing is real or fake :wink: and I certainly don't need any of your support :wink: . Swee Bo ? :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After you not Mao Liao then talk . Don't have to tell you nick sharing is real or fake :wink: and I certainly don't need any of your support :wink: . Swee Bo ? :wink:

izzit? then me enjoy your tua kang stories lah. but your tua kang yao siu stories please inject more creativity. my request. swee boh? rolleye again.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
izzit? then me enjoy your tua kang stories lah. but your tua kang yao siu stories please inject more creativity. my request. swee boh? rolleye again.

Mai is it lah , I am ah neh god from heaven to come here and post . and if you promised and pray hard to me about your alcoholic problem I will make you quit drinking . But first buy a coconut and joss stick to offer me infront of your pc then I can help . Swee Bo ? :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai is it lah , I am ah neh god from heaven to come here and post . and if you promised and pray hard to me about your alcoholic problem I will make you quit drinking . But first buy a coconut and joss stick to offer me infront of your pc then I can help . Swee Bo ? :wink:

unfortunately me only prey china gods leh. scare ah neh dint understand hokkien way or chinese way. anyway so far so good leh.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok today i give ah neh god some respect. today i never order from my shop. from 7-11. one small bottle of sang som.later donno how many bottle. depend on customers leh. swee boh?

C360_2013-02-22-20-42-56_zps89f1dc4d.jpg

ok now busy liaoz.