• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you have a faVe forummer here..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's mine:

alamak_zps51a1efa8.jpg

:eek:

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam is my favourite. He is handsome, witty and has a good sense of humour and a good command of English.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, I love you too. Why, you miss me there huh? hahaha...

Why got yourself erased there? scared I exposed you har? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dunno even know who the fuck is she, act simi know everything? at least she real and cool, not like you, tuakang yaosiu kia, whahahahaha

You don't even know who you are talking to now ..lol..lol ..so the avatar is your real photo ? :wink:!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APeKbz3iqlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My fav forummer for now, the legendary tuakang king in SBF history, made in Japan Drifter, whahahahaha

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuakang eh, you realise no laojiaos talking to you now? except yourself, clones and newbies? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Poor fella, hehehehehehe

Now you started to panic ..lol . Now everyone is my clone even team doctor :wink: lol ..lol . go so low even to date kinana to gain support :wink: lol . Our team never poor , can spend money here . You can't even spend $20 here :wink: lol ..lol .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now she say the avatar is real ..lol...lol . Tua Bui charbo put another charbo photo come here and whore for points :wink:

Dont understand why this Ah Bui is defending so rigourosLy now; just because of that one pic..:cool:
When there's more to come..:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APeKbz3iqlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My fav forummer for now, the legendary tuakang king in SBF history, made in Japan Drifter, whahahahaha

Why are you not in Thailand thread ? ? ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you started to panic ..lol . Now everyone is my clone even team doctor :wink: lol ..lol . go so low even to date kinana to gain support :wink: lol . Our team never poor , can spend money here . You can't even spend $20 here :wink: lol ..lol .
Spent $20 big fuck ahh? lol, wah lau ehh, really idiotic, use $20 to taunt people, you think you still primary school har? $20 a lot siah, whahahaha