• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another theory:

Darinne is a pupil of a top law firm. Normally not all pupils will be retained, and many will end up at some second-tier law firms in Chinatown. So you can expect some infighting and politicking going on as all of them are vying for the few vacancies in the top law firm. It may be that Darinne is a top contender for a permanent "seat" in the top law firm upon completion of her pupillage.

So is the firm teaching the pupil going to cut their liabilities?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it going to be a situation where the star witness is going to turn hostile and they may have to impeach her credibility based on her statement to CPIB.

They will convict him first and then charge her.

Frankly they deserve each other. It is not fair on those that have persevered and earned their degrees on merit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone note the irony - where in the underaged sex case, he demanded the name of girl to be revealed. In this case, he demanded that the girl's identity not be revealed. Typical principled lawyer.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can just go angmo country and fuck an angmo examiner to get a degree if NUS revokes her current huan......no worries..:o

Photo of ex-student in sex-for-grades case revealed
AsiaOne | Sat Jul 28 2012

Ms Ko's NUS degree may be in question as an NUS spokesperson said students who breach its Code of Student Conduct are subject to disciplinary proceedings.
[email protected]

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said, we must investigate if she slept with PSLE, O Level, A Level markers in order to get her grades to get into NUS Law.

Revoke all grades until pre-school.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Speaking on her behalf, her lawyers Subhas Anandan and Sunil Sudheesan said that she "strenuously denies any corrupt wrongdoing," reported The Straits Times.

and she had no choice?
so the prof corrupted her?

Last edited:

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ko came from a good family and studied in good schools like RGS and RJC.
More importantly, she isn't married. So how could she be having sex with anyone?

This case will be solved by her submitting a doctor's certificate of her virginity.

Both have choices. One to open vagina the other to erect dick.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More importantly, she isn't married. So how could she be having sex with anyone?

This case will be solved by her submitting a doctor's certificate of her virginity.

Ha ha ha ha you make me laugh till I get a bellyache...yo!, this is the 21st Century...if you are taking 1970, maybe 1980, I believe...girls back then wear petticoats, & bloomers under the dress, they don't expose their legs nor spread open their legs when they sit... the bra they wear is so covered, that you have to IMAGINED the contents....virgins back then, yes!..

2012... ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

come from good school,. good family, no garuntee of good character

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the school is really "good", and if the family is really "good"............then they wouldn't have produced a product that spread legs and offer to get herself fucked for grades leow.:rolleyes:

But don't know which is true........:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes!, that is true, John Lennon lyrics from his song "Crippled Inside" sums it up quite well :

"You can go to church and sing a hymn
You can judge me by the color of my skin
You can live a lie until you die
One thing you can't hide
Is when you're crippled inside "
(abridged from his "Imagine" album)

Parents can provide the best but many parents are not good in molding a child's character..they just let them, "let it be", as long as the child produced good grades, and go univerity..be come a lawyer, doctor or MIW!...that is ok...never mind the character! no more emphasis on this these days..can study, can make lots of money.. and that is all they aim for!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes!, that is true, John Lennon lyrics from his song "Crippled Inside" sums it up quite well :

"You can go to church and sing a hymn
You can judge me by the color of my skin
You can live a lie until you die
One thing you can't hide
Is when you're crippled inside "
(abridged from his "Imagine" album)

Parents can provide the best but many parents are not good in molding a child's character..they just let them, "let it be", as long as the child produced good grades, and go univerity..be come a lawyer, doctor or MIW!...that is ok...never mind the character! no more emphasis on this these days..can study, can make lots of money.. and that is all they aim for!

thats why as a swim coach , and waitress cashier among other things. i have been told my job s not serious not meaningful...
its the money that counts, for whioch u can be the biggest shit on erath, your parents wllll still think you very good
goodness = clever tomake money
nothing else

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's love relationship that turned sour. It doesn't look like a "sex for grade" transaction because of the additional gifts such as Mont Blanc pen and tailored shirts. She was giving Tey "b/f treatment". Tey must have had enough of Ko, but Ko didn't want to end the relationship. He must have told Ko how much he loved his wife etc. and that's enough to make Ko dulan.

You may be right, bro. This appears to be a case whereby instead of chasing skirt, it was chasing pants. More to gain for the charbor. Tey LL now.

M

Mdm Tang

Number of Hits reaching 200,000

partly i think due to Yahoo Sgp saying

Miss Ko pictures can be found here ...

i am incline to CPIB side of the

investigation ; they found the girl to be

still young and therefore ...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did anyone note the irony - where in the underaged sex case, he demanded the name of girl to be revealed. In this case, he demanded that the girl's identity not be revealed. Typical principled lawyer.

Yes. $$$$$$$ dictates the shit that comes from his mouth. I am not a racist but from my working experience, lawyers cannot be trusted. If Indian lawyer, God bless you, amen.

M

Mdm Tang

at time of event ko is only 19/20 yr old.

very young and thinking not steady.

Predators many ...