• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any idea where the sio pu session took place? Don't recall reading about the location. Used to have a very senior police officer who bonked in his office.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
the girl was on dean's list. Will be hard to prove that she needed to sleep with the prof for a grades. She is denying everything and he is challenging the charges. If both dont cave in, hard to see where agc is going.
Can show she bought him all kinds of shit, but she can claim she was infatuated with him. He can concede they had an affair but nothing to do with grades. Maybe unprofessional but not corrupt. More likely story is that he is being fixed or setup by the powers that be for his rebel views and his academic publications against executive influence on the judiciary etc.

completely agree. Thanks for being a thinking sinkie.. Cheers !!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real question is what is wrong with you? No sex should be exchanged between student and teacher, ever. One is in a position of power and the other is not. Its an unequal relationship. Many students have crushes on their teachers, but to sleep with them and actually carry out the fantasy is morally wrong and illegal. The fact that a tenured professor earning so much money is receiving expensive gifts from a student (who presumably is not independently wealthy) points to the fact this is not so much a relationship of sex, but one of corruption. In other words, she is cheating. If you were her male classmate, how do u feel when u work like a dog to get a good grade, while she just fucks the old fart for one. I think u better go to a psychiatrist. Are u a peadophile in the making?

Why are you so uptight whenever there is news of some men fucking some young thing? You need to go Geylang find a PRC and have a good cum :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former A chief.

What's A chief?

Mandai case involved Comdr SOC with female kawan. He was then surprisingly cold storaged at CID as DD Special Duties. Pensioned peacefully. Am sure NBG read this file. Was told female kawan was ex-lover of a known underworld figure.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's A chief?

Mandai case involved Comdr SOC with female kawan. He was then surprisingly cold storaged at CID as DD Special Duties. Pensioned peacefully. Am sure NBG read this file. Was told female kawan was ex-lover of a known underworld figure.

Gee ! Or Gee ??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any idea where the sio pu session took place? Don't recall reading about the location. Used to have a very senior police officer who bonked in his office.

Probably the lecturer's office room. Those rooms are quite spacious and soundproof. :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If in his office, how to wash before and after the session? Wet tissues to wipe vital organs?

When I visited the shithole years ago for consultation (oxymoron), I remember seeing sinks in some offices. Oh well. These days you have sanitizers and towels lah. Maybe the PRC Laochio cleaner or young one these days may give you the knowing look I can do better at better price. I am not racist. Hell if it were Latina or Estonia I would give a bigger YES.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really doubt AGC would proceed with a case on the basis of hearsay. Also, the idea that she told friends about the affair and then this got to the ears of the CPIB which then initiated an investigation, is also fanciful. More likely is that CPIB acted only after it was presented with hard evidence, and then it made its recommendation to AGC. As far as I know this is how things work over here.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really doubt AGC would proceed with a case on the basis of hearsay. Also, the idea that she told friends about the affair and then this got to the ears of the CPIB which then initiated an investigation, is also fanciful. More likely is that CPIB acted only after it was presented with hard evidence, and then it made its recommendation to AGC. As far as I know this is how things work over here.

You tell me what about this shit of gifts with prices accurate to cents and so forth. You mean the prof or Darinne declared the items for expense claims? If it is gift, how the fuck would CPIB know? You mean both of them admitted? You can maybe track to the shop what was bought. You sure it was a gift for him and not he asked her to buy and he pay with cash back to her? You can prove without reasonable doubt. And if it is a gift to a favorite teacher, is that bribery? Man, then every dinner you treat your prof, during and after school days would be bribery. Also, CPIB can find semen DNA in her vagina or her vagina DNA at the scene of the crime? Is CPIB able to show sex scenes of them doing? Is the source from either of them or a questionable 3rd party? With most of the facts never fully released even after the trial, one can only perceive it as A Government Conspiracy, and no amount of shouting, stating and threatening contempt will change that in the public mind. In fact to attempt to coerce the public to knee to a g-overnment c-onspiracy will galvanize Singaporeans to take action in less nice ways which will embolden foreigners dying to a have a leg in Singapore. Congrats LKY, I always knew the fool that you are.

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
You tell me what about this shit of gifts with prices accurate to cents and so forth. You mean the prof or Darinne declared the items for expense claims? If it is gift, how the fuck would CPIB know? You mean both of them admitted? You can maybe track to the shop what was bought. You sure it was a gift for him and not he asked her to buy and he pay with cash back to her? You can prove without reasonable doubt. And if it is a gift to a favorite teacher, is that bribery? Man, then every dinner you treat your prof, during and after school days would be bribery. Also, CPIB can find semen DNA in her vagina or her vagina DNA at the scene of the crime? Is CPIB able to show sex scenes of them doing? Is the source from either of them or a questionable 3rd party? With most of the facts never fully released even after the trial, one can only perceive it as A Government Conspiracy, and no amount of shouting, stating and threatening contempt will change that in the public mind. In fact to attempt to coerce the public to knee to a g-overnment c-onspiracy will galvanize Singaporeans to take action in less nice ways which will embolden foreigners dying to a have a leg in Singapore. Congrats LKY, I always knew the fool that you are.

The authorities are never keen to let the public know how they get their hard evidence. What made anyone think that the ordinary person should be let in on the techniques of how the authorities independently verify allegations through hard evidence?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The authorities are never keen to let the public know how they get their hard evidence. What made anyone think that the ordinary person should be let in on the techniques of how the authorities independently verify allegations through hard evidence?

What makes the authorities think that their verifications are viewed as independent by the public? If they do not bother to care about public perceptions and easily hide behind for the greater good, SGPoreans will reciprocate by not giving a shit on how and what they do and will do what they think is the better good. This is no good for the people who think they are in power. We can always run this social experiment to its logical conclusion to find out, though it has been run very often overseas in reality and on simulations. Be my guest to try. I am very relaxed on the outcome