• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ko came from a good family and studied in good schools like RGS and RJC.
More importantly, she isn't married. So how could she be having sex with anyone?

This case will be solved by her submitting a doctor's certificate of her virginity.

No need doctor to submit cert. The prof is in the position to do so. Maybe, he will tell us what took place during their session - his backside tiok licked machiam Geylang style, was forced to screw front and back, one session NO enough, he like tiok raped, was handcuffed, whipped etc.

M

Mdm Tang

this case Subhas will win .

TNP Tey lawyers already asking for his overseas travel permit To HK to lecture.

if either one Run Road ; no case to answer ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said, we must investigate if she slept with PSLE, O Level, A Level markers in order to get her grades to get into NUS Law.

Revoke all grades until pre-school.
If can bring PSLE and O levels then got new cases of underaged sex against the former teachers...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl was on Dean's List. Will be hard to prove that she needed to sleep with the Prof for A grades. She is denying everything and he is challenging the charges. If both dont cave in, hard to see where AGC is going.
Can show she bought him all kinds of shit, but she can claim she was infatuated with him. He can concede they had an affair but nothing to do with grades. Maybe unprofessional but not corrupt. More likely story is that he is being fixed or setup by the powers that be for his rebel views and his academic publications against Executive influence on the Judiciary etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely story is that he is being fixed or setup by the powers that be for his rebel views and his academic publications against Executive influence on the Judiciary etc.
If he is being fixed then I should change my stance and support him instead.
He is 41 years old and doesn't look that bad...possible the student attracted to him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???

The girl slept with her Prof. She got good grades. What makes you think she can't get good grades if she did not sleep with her Prof???
Once again it proves Sinkies believe everything they read in the media... sigh

No one questions: how in the world can anyone prove that the girl approached her Prof and asked for good grades in exchange for sex? How can you prove she got the grades because she slept with her Prof?? Even if she did jokingly said that to her friends, this is not good enough as proof. I had fantasies on one of my female lecturers as well... it is very common for students to have fantasies about their lecturers.

There is even a fool who suggested her RJC grades must be invesigated!? This country is full of dumbfucks.

The real question is what is wrong with you? No sex should be exchanged between student and teacher, ever. One is in a position of power and the other is not. Its an unequal relationship. Many students have crushes on their teachers, but to sleep with them and actually carry out the fantasy is morally wrong and illegal. The fact that a tenured professor earning so much money is receiving expensive gifts from a student (who presumably is not independently wealthy) points to the fact this is not so much a relationship of sex, but one of corruption. In other words, she is cheating. If you were her male classmate, how do u feel when u work like a dog to get a good grade, while she just fucks the old fart for one. I think u better go to a psychiatrist. Are u a peadophile in the making?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
one's grade at A levels does not mean anything when you goes to the uni. i seen tons of straight As students in A level struggle/did not make it to honours year program in local uni. on the other hand, i seen those with average A level results perform well enough for scholarship if they decided to take up graduates studies

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one's grade at A levels does not mean anything when you goes to the uni. i seen tons of straight As students in A level struggle/did not make it to honours year program in local uni. on the other hand, i seen those with average A level results perform well enough for scholarship if they decided to take up graduates studies

Send my warmest regards to your dad.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The girl was on Dean's List. Will be hard to prove that she needed to sleep with the Prof for A grades. She is denying everything and he is challenging the charges. If both dont cave in, hard to see where AGC is going.
Can show she bought him all kinds of shit, but she can claim she was infatuated with him. He can concede they had an affair but nothing to do with grades. Maybe unprofessional but not corrupt. More likely story is that he is being fixed or setup by the powers that be for his rebel views and his academic publications against Executive influence on the Judiciary etc.

How do you think she got on the Dean's List? He can concede he got gifts from her, but should never concede that he had an affair. That's much worse.

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually....I am more interested in the yellow top one.
Heard that her name is April

164027433e02eb4d20e61b7eb39fb4007bb4205b.jpeg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The girl is a plain Jane, nothing to shout about in terms of physical attraction. She has tiny tits because she is a very accomplished athlete.

Among other achievements of hers:

1) Did 23 mins 28 secs for 5km in a biothlon in 2007 representing RJC
Junior College Division Senior ‘A’ Girls Team
1. R177 Wei Lisi Arabelle & Divya Moorthy (RJC) – S: 11:29m, R: 23:32m, T: 35:00m
2. R181 Michelle Ooi & Tan Shi Jun (RJC) – S: 12:13m, R: 22:55m, T: 35:08m
3. R178 Grace Choy & Darinne Ko (RJC) – S: 12:09m, R: 23:28m, T: 35:36m

2) Did 52 mins for 10km in 2007, coming in position #61 out of 5000+ participants

Hailing from top school RGS and RJC, i have no doubt Darinne is an intelligent all rounder who would have made it in life, with or without the help of her lecturer. I am also confident she can overcome the current crisis and emerge stronger and succeed in life. Go girl !!!

52 mins for 10k is no big deal. If we all run 10k in 52 mins during NS, will kenna fuck for sure. 35 mins more like the standard. World class is around 26 min. For a biathelete like her, 52 mins is atrocious. If this is your standard of VERY accomplished athlete, than my grandmother is one too.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
52 mins for 10k is no big deal. If we all run 10k in 52 mins during NS, will kenna fuck for sure. 35 mins more like the standard. World class is around 26 min. For a biathelete like her, 52 mins is atrocious. If this is your standard of VERY accomplished athlete, than my grandmother is one too.

Cut her some slack, will you? She's a Singaporean.