• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chamber sexcrets from my time in Singapopre judiciary

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ASSHOLE JiakLiaoBee has forgotten to take his medicine. Yes, biryani is Indian fried rice - THE RICE WILL BE WASTED ON THAT STUPID CHEWCHENG and should have gone to feed the poor in Africa and India. Go to 63 Market Street, SINGAPORE, your ISD goons will find the target there. As expected this low crass JiakLiaoBee who thinks that in restaurants diners eat in the kitchen does not know what is "surf and turf". It is one of the Cricket Club's specialties. You can also ask your ISD goons to check out the restaurant there.

Hahahahaha! Your mother should have ABORTED YOU AT BIRTH. Same goes for those other idiots referred to below:

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marvelous!

7 zaps for a total of 148 points. Same thing happened when I called the bluff on this joker LockeLiberal. Dropped from +125 to -23 for the same total of 148 points and also in 7 zaps within seconds of each other.

PAP IBs are making use of YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES. Banzai!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, when really desperate, these GOONDU PAP IBs can muster another 8 points in zaps.

Hahaha.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always call the biggest PAP supporter (Sammy) to up you like you did the last time.

You are used to begging when no one is around.

Marvelous!

7 zaps for a total of 148 points. Same thing happened when I called the bluff on this joker LockeLiberal. Dropped from +125 to -23 for the same total of 148 points and also in 7 zaps within seconds of each other.

PAP IBs are making use of YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES. Banzai!

orientalfix

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems this forum has been politicised to a point where a decent discussion is impossible. If the PAP clouds out every aspect of your life, I suggest you leave Sg. The likes of WongMengMeng and ChewCheng hv devoted so much of their time here, to what end?

If ISD had touched Tey, they touched him not 3 years ago as claimed. It was Tey who gave them that window of opportunity thru his foolishness. He could have fornicated all the way to the top if he knew how to play the civil service game.

I cannot verify if he was a snitch. But the facts are: ISD was involved in the investigations surrounding the poison pen letters and his pro-bonko partner Miss Chen was transferred out shortly after.

WMM and CC have every right to say their piece just as you do. My years in Singapore tell me PAP does cloud out every aspect of a local life.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Surf and Turf is so common. Trying to act rich with such cheap food? That is the best you can do?

Those ISD idiots would not be able to afford such food, they are too lowly paid running dogs. Only TEY will eat with those idiots and work for them while hoping to get something good.

TEY deserves to be fucked by them. Many were screwed by him and his poison letter. This is Karma at its best.

You will get yours too or maybe already gotten it. That is why you are hiding in Hong Kong. LOL!

Some ASSHOLE JiakLiaoBee has forgotten to take his medicine. Yes, biryani is Indian fried rice - THE RICE WILL BE WASTED ON THAT STUPID CHEWCHENG and should have gone to feed the poor in Africa and India. Go to 63 Market Street, SINGAPORE, your ISD goons will find the target there. As expected this low crass JiakLiaoBee who thinks that in restaurants diners eat in the kitchen does not know what is "surf and turf". It is one of the Cricket Club's specialties. You can also ask your ISD goons to check out the restaurant there.

Hahahahaha! Your mother should have ABORTED YOU AT BIRTH. Same goes for those other idiots referred to below:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn.

Sam said anyone who thinks that he has been the victim of mass zapping by PAP IBs can PM him and he will correct the situation. So I took up the OFFER and also asked him to up another unrelated nick which those PAP IBs zapped for merely supporting my views. It is also to test if he is indeed a PAP supporter or just playing the devil's advocate.

His action proves that Sam is no PAP supporter and your PAP IB's tactics go to the extent of smearing the owner of the forum. Really "no big, no small". Well, this is exactly the kind of behaviour one would expect from those who think that PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION resources belong to their party and deny access to Opposition MPs.

There is no need to trouble Sam. All I needed was a buffer and he gave plenty the last time.

Never been to Hong Kong before is it. Keep harping on it. Go and get budget airfare. With your lowly IB salary should be able to afford. If you want to find me, then forget about Hong Kong, go to 63 Market Street, SINGAPORE.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Cheapskate. Just up your points and you speak highly of him? To show appreciation then donate to the forum. Too poor to do it? Then maybe you can consider joining the PAP IB. There are many IBs here, you can just start another thread for it.

You bo lanpar is it? Scared? You are just as balless as TEY!

Yawn.

Sam said anyone who thinks that he has been the victim of mass zapping by PAP IBs can PM him and he will correct the situation. So I took up the OFFER and also asked him to up another unrelated nick which those PAP IBs zapped for merely supporting my views. It is also to test if he is indeed a PAP supporter or just playing the devil's advocate.

His action proves that Sam is no PAP supporter and your PAP IB's tactics go to the extent of smearing the owner of the forum. Really "no big, no small". Well, this is exactly the kind of behaviour one would expect from those who think that PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION resources belong to their party and deny access to Opposition MPs.

There is no need to trouble Sam. All I needed was a buffer and he gave plenty the last time.

Never been to Hong Kong before is it. Keep harping on it. Go and get budget airfare. Your IB salary should be able to afford. If you want to find me, then forget about Hong Kong, go to 63 Market Street, SINGAPORE.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's the yellow Indian rice that has been WASTED ON A USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE like you?

Mudslinging is PAP IB's specialty and since you screwed up big time in the previous threads your nick is the most DISPENSABLE one they have on their list of PAP IB nicks. More and more nicks are being spotted and rendered useless like LockeLiberal.

No need to tell everyone that the PAP is the biggest donor to this forum using SINKIE'S TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES. The US$19.90 per 1,000 points is nothing compared to the salaries of these idiots and the sweetheart deals for their PAP section chiefs. Sam will get a flood of donations from ordinary Opposition supporting Sinkies if he decides to switch to PAYPAL.

You get what you deserved for your STUPIDITY AND INCOMPETENCE.

No bonus for you this year. Make sure you clean your mouth before you :kma:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I paid for the food and it was great. Food can't be wasted as much as if it was fed to you. You support TEY blindly for reasons only you know.

Maybe it is because you like sucking his cock like all the women involved. Dun be bitter because you have to hide in Hong Kong for a petty criminal offence. You can always come back and serve the sentence. No need to run anymore. It will liberate you.

I can't be stupid as you or even as cheap as you for the offence you committed. Throw away everything and hide in Hong Kong.

Dun be bitter, you deserve it for doing a crime. Dun blame others for it.

Go prison can eat free somemore. It is most suited for a cheapskate like you and TEY.

How's the yellow Indian rice that has been WASTED ON A USELESS JIAKLIAOBEE like you?

Mudslinging is PAP IB's specialty and since you screwed up big time in the previous threads your nick is the most DISPENSABLE one they have on their list of PAP IB nicks. More and more nicks are being spotted and rendered useless like LockeLiberal.

No need to tell everyone that the PAP is the biggest donor to this forum using SINKIE'S TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES. The US$19.90 per 1,000 points is nothing compared to the salaries of these idiots and the sweetheart deals for their PAP section chiefs. Sam will get a flood of donations from ordinary Opposition supporting Sinkies if he decides to switch to PAYPAL.

You get what you deserved for your STUPIDITY AND INCOMPETENCE.

No bonus for you this year. Make sure you clean your mouth before you :kma:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am flattered that these GOONDU PAP IBs think that whatever I post on this Tey is having sufficient impact for them to do mass zapping and send a useless JIAKLIAOBEE irritant to stalk me.

I am aghasted that the SPF, ISD, etc are such incompetent GOONDUS that they keep barking up the wrong tree. If you want to anyhow humtum, you might as well say that I am living in Timbuktu or New Zealand.

Ah well, didn't these GOONS failed to catch a limping Mas Selamat when he was in SINGAPORE for quite a while.

I REPEAT, THE ADDRESS IS 63 MARKET STREET, SINGAPORE!

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are in Hong Kong. Take a picture from your office in Market street which of course, you can't.

Those PAP IBs are idiots and so are all civil servants. But you are the kumgong of the highest level!

Got good job but still commit criminal offence for a petty sum. Now have to lose everything and run road.

No wonder bitter until like this. If you need people to take care of your family, you can just PM me. I will help them just like how I help your mother.

I am flattered that these GOONDU PAP IBs think that whatever I post on this Tey is having sufficient impact for them to do mass zapping and send a useless JIAKLIAOBEE irritant to stalk me.

I am aghasted that the SPF, ISD, etc are such incompetent GOONDUS that they keep barking up the wrong tree. If you want to anyhow humtum, you might as well say that I am living in Timbuktu or New Zealand.

Ah well, didn't these GOONS failed to catch a limping Mas Selamat when he was in SINGAPORE for quite a while.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to be flattered because it is just me entertaining you. No one else in the forum cares about you.

I have to because I promised your mother when I was leaving your house. She is a "loud" one though but didn't bother to stay and see if she is a squirter.

Be good and you continue to post and reply okay? I will reply later when I have time.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You, ChewCheng are a FUCKING waste of time. This is what happens when you screw up as a PAP IB . You get assigned lousy and useless tasks like this JiakLiaoBee. Stalking nicks that the PAP finds troublesome. No bonus for JIAKLIAOBEE ChewCheng this year.

Poor thing never seen Hong Kong before. Keeps talking about it. Probably, never even took an aeroplane before. :kma:

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It seems this forum has been politicised to a point where a decent discussion is impossible. If the PAP clouds out every aspect of your life, I suggest you leave Sg. The likes of WongMengMeng and ChewCheng hv devoted so much of their time here, to what end?

If ISD had touched Tey, they touched him not 3 years ago as claimed. It was Tey who gave them that window of opportunity thru his foolishness. He could have fornicated all the way to the top if he knew how to play the civil service game.

I think ican appreciate the fact that this tey clown is a serial fucker and poison pen protagonist.....but where the fuck does the fucking ISD angle come in on all this.....

I dont get it.....

So what now...tey was/is a protected species because hesold his soul to the isd in order to escape the insurrection agains him in the sub courts??? Or luckily escaped from the shit flying towards hm in the sub courts only to find himself pissing off the isd.....

No fuckin head or tail leh.....

Scroobal....wtf are you? Can you make any sense pf the stories here ........

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you.

Why should we leave?
This is our country even if it was robbed from us by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY with his PAP maggots cockroaches and his fucking kangaroos
You and all of them should leave this country and find a toilet bowl somewhere to hide your fucking face in

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ican appreciate the fact that this tey clown is a serial fucker and poison pen protagonist.....but where the fuck does the fucking ISD angle come in on all this.....

I dont get it.....

So what now...tey was/is a protected species because hesold his soul to the isd in order to escape the insurrection agains him in the sub courts??? Or luckily escaped from the shit flying towards hm in the sub courts only to find himself pissing off the isd.....

No fuckin head or tail leh.....

Scroobal....wtf are you? Can you make any sense pf the stories here ........

He can. TS is none other than Scroobal himself... wrong I chop.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He can. TS is none other than Scroobal himself... wrong I chop.

Maybe hor..........

Anyways a little bird tood me that Tey was one busy fucker when he was a DJ.......

District judge ,,....and literally speKing a busy fucker heeheeheeheehee

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe hor..........

Anyways a little bird tood me that Tey was one busy fucker when he was a DJ.......

District judge ,,....and literally speKing a busy fucker heeheeheeheehee

What is wrong with fucking?

Fucking is much better than wanking as two person can enjoy enjoy

Or is it you jealous your cock cannot stand and you cannot fuck?
Then bend over and offer your arsehole to another fucker and you be the fuckee.

Opps I forgot.
All sinkies head down down and arseholes up high high to be fuck and screwed by PAP all night long and all day long