• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chamber sexcrets from my time in Singapopre judiciary

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYT is still a SDJ but Francis R has retired although he still contact his kakis. Ron, Jas and Miranda are still serving as judges and they got the letters back then. Lee got married and is still there. In fact, the poison letters were sent out to so many people that it was hard to not to know. Many of PAs knew as well. Some might doubt the story but it's true because I did not think pull it out of the magician's hat. I wasn't the only one who lived thru those times, go ask around.

And that Australian magazine piece is indeed gutter journalism, never mind it did not name the ISD boss, it didn't even name Tey's colleague or fact-checked the piece with anyone. But it did trigger my memory of past events.

Last edited:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the fish, only posts 1-11 I can understand after that seem all hell broke loose and cannot understand anymore. Oldfart better get the hell out not before get caught in cross fire.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fish, only posts 1-11 I can understand after that seem all hell broke loose and cannot understand anymore. Oldfart better get the hell out not before get caught in cross fire.

Agree, I don't understand why wongmengmeng and chewcheng are so eager to tear this thread to shreds.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Tey is really working for ISD then fuck him. He clearly deserves what he gets.

Maybe that is why he fucks students? Thinking that he can get away with it?

Unlikely imo. A person like Tey will expose his relationship with ISD in open court.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely imo. A person like Tey will expose his relationship with ISD in open court.

Looking at his case, Tey was desperate for character witness and Chen was likely the few willing and able. In fact, there will be little character to speak of once Tey's poison pen letters were made known in open court. Like I said, I can't say for sure if he was a snitch but the circumstances surrounding his departure were indeed bewildering considering the seriousness of his offence.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more so if he's going to jail and nothing more to lose.

I suspect ISD did touch base with him but siamed Tey when they quite quickly assess him to be a time bomb. No need to take such risks as whatever they have in mind for Tey to monitor is not likely to pose an imminent threat.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fairy tale or not, one fact is clear from my point of view, if Tey controlled his other head in the first place,he will be still be drawing his 5 digit monthly salary. I do not have good impression of Malaysian Chinese in general,despite their hardworking nature and respectable fighting spirit, they are constantly looking at opportunities to take advantage of situations .

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fairy tale or not, one fact is clear from my point of view, if Tey controlled his other head in the first place,he will be still be drawing his 5 digit monthly salary. I do not have good impression of Malaysian Chinese in general,despite their hardworking nature and respectable fighting spirit, they are constantly looking at opportunities to take advantage of situations .

All foreigners are here to rape this land. When there is nothing left, they leave in droves.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is saving his expose. He wants to be out of sinkapore and get all his CPF dough before he reveals all.

every law faculty and society member is a potential candidate as an isd snitch. it's a dog eat dog wankers' club of backstabbing and manipulation. there's no diff between sg-born or ml-born. they're all dogs. whether one is an effective, cooperative and useful snitch or mole who has the confidence and trust of the isd is a different matter altogether.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Au : Asutralian Article ISD used Tey to spy on law faculty

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2...law-prof-refuses-to-stay-compliant/#more-9730

Serious allegations by australian magazine was reproduced by Alex Au in his blog. It says that state security agency, ISD, has been spying on the academics in law faculty critical of the system. This is a serious allegation because it alleges that a state security agency the stated purpose of which is to ensure the security and safety of citizens is being abused to collect data on academics critical of the system.

A insinuation made by magazine is Tey was targeted for harsh punishment because he had criticised the legal system in Singapore.

This article will set Alex Au up for another round. Clearly such allegations, they are not going to let it go given the current effort to reconstitute a climate of fear they may no just ask him to remove his article and do to him what they are now doing to Leslie Chew to send clear signal to othdrs

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Alex Au : Asutralian Article ISD used Tey to spy on law faculty

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2...law-prof-refuses-to-stay-compliant/#more-9730

Serious allegations by australian magazine was reproduced by Alex Au in his blog. It says that state security agency, ISD, has been spying on the academics in law faculty critical of the system. This is a serious allegation because it alleges that a state security agency the stated purpose of which is to ensure the security and safety of citizens is being abused to collect data on academics critical of the system.

A insinuation made by magazine is Tey was targeted for harsh punishment because he had criticised the legal system in Singapore.

This article will set Alex Au up for another round. Clearly such allegations, they are not going to let it go given the current effort to reconstitute a climate of fear they may no just ask him to remove his article and do to him what they are now doing to Leslie Chew to send clear signal to othdrs

LOL.....

Tell us something wedo NOT already know....the ISD has been so busy spying for the pap that they even forgot to keep a locked gate shut.........

Mas Selamat is either here in singapore or he is not.....thank you einstein wong for your illuminating quote indeed....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sekali both of them are actually in cahoots to spoil all thread related to horny Tey?

If TS is telling the truth, many here with friends in the judiciary can find out. Can someone else just ask and confirm if there was rumours like this?

Agree, I don't understand why wongmengmeng and chewcheng are so eager to tear this thread to shreds.

What is the worst thing that can happen to Alex? Go Prison?

What is the worst thing that you fear going to Prison? get fucked in the ass?

So what is there to fear for Alex? Nothing.

Last edited: