• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breadtalk -meat floss $1.70

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breadtalk despite making so much money hires all cheap foreign workers.
this is why we MUST BOYCOTT breadtalk.

over 100 stores all over Asia..................just over 3 million profit...............you call that make a lot ?

each store only make 2500 a month..................absolutely pathetic...........

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 2 main attributes of a product that will entice me to spend my time queuing for it are cheap and good. Either one missing. don't waste my time.:biggrin:
I rather spend my time here.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i no fan of pappy so i try not to patron shops or stores operated by pappy supporters. any food stalls that display pictures the stall operator took with pappy jialiaobee confirm wont get any business from me no matter how nice and cheap the food is.

When I was in Batam I asked a friend why they had a picture of the President & his wife on display. It was to show that they supported the current regime even though they didn't vote for him:biggrin:

It's no different in Spore. It may not help the biznis but at least it won't hurt the bizniss.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is demand and supply. Willing buyer and willing seller. As long as consumer willing to pay price will up. Nothing wrong even if BreadTalk want to sell $3.
Starbuck selling coffee $5 no one complaint???

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor. Yakun sell you in air con play for 2SGD people kaopeh. Starbuck 6 dollar don't kaopeh. Maybe people like Barclay type of fucking bankers like Bob and Oliver.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in Batam I asked a friend why they had a picture of the President & his wife on display. It was to show that they supported the current regime even though they didn't vote for him:biggrin:

It's no different in Spore. It may not help the biznis but at least it won't hurt the bizniss.

any stalls or shops that display pictures taken with policitians = supporters. so customers of different political affliations may not buy from the store. so it best not to put lor in order not to offend customers. there are many goondus msian zhi cha operators like to put pictures taken with teo cb and gangs in hougang/punggol areas. like dat confirm 40% of the people wont buy their food. my wife stop buying from a roti stall which she liked ever since they put pictures of cb teo and "i served NS at KK" pundek at the stall.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, that's also the same running dog who rammed his porshe into policecar and kena fine nia. Sinkees song boh?

Think it's a slap on the wrist for this Quek fella :rolleyes:
How come no jail time for damaging gahmen property ?
Ans : Kangaroo Court lor
:p

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
buy less for sure............i never found it to be nice anyway.............when it 1st came out, i had to beg my sis not to buy anymore..........

Your sis. That is the key to the problem.

Being a man, I never step into their shop, let alone buy their junk. But, walking past their shop, I notice it is always full of women. Women seem to be turned on by their lousy products. :eek:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol nasi lemak along Upp Serangoon comes to mind immediately. Imo, quite ordinary but bloody ex.

The place used good quality "Thai Jasmine Rice".. they are not selling nasi lemak, they are selling "Good quality 杂菜椰浆饭“。 I woud say the sambal is good. However another alternative is to eat "Lee Wee brothers" Nasi Lema with otak. Back to basic ..

siongkia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is demand and supply. Willing buyer and willing seller. As long as consumer willing to pay price will up. Nothing wrong even if BreadTalk want to sell $3.
Starbuck selling coffee $5 no one complaint???

Thats very correct and Sinkies will pay as I've mentioned earlier.