• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breadtalk -meat floss $1.70

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe bros here will boycott this shit foods place, but mostly sinkies the suckers still flowing to the shitfoods, just look at frog face sushi place, i can see the crowd still there.....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believe bros here will boycott this shit foods place, but mostly sinkies the suckers still flowing to the shitfoods, just look at frog face sushi place, i can see the crowd still there.....

Sushi is a healthy food, you chump!!

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. AMK HUB 2 outlets almost 80% pinoys except their supervisors are local.

If wanna boycott, also include toast box & 鼎泰豐 both under one flagship. :eek:

Thanks also boycott toast box and ding tai feng too. Alot of PRC in ding tai feng.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patrons of breadtalk are mostly ladies. They think the air blown breads helps to them to slim down down. Besides they'll never eat real breads. Use to buy them 2 for 1 before Carrefour closed down. Most neighborhoods shops are scaling down and taking half the shop. while selling selling cheap flour kopi-shops roti for $1.80. Boycotting bread talk for me is personal issue, especially when they started employing entire pinoy staff.