• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breadtalk -meat floss $1.70

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i still see aunties chionging for those crap esp around 8 or 9pm? 10 piece of their crap for 10 buck...

so the suckers paid 70cts more for each of those meat floss buns few hours earlier? bwahahahahahahaa...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i nv buy anything from them.. overprice crap

I never patronised Bread talk what so nice about the taste?
Bloody over priced bread!!!

You think this is Tokyo? George? Pay high price for the stupid bread
so that u can change new Porche again!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add another 30cts u can have 2 apple pies. :biggrin:

I cheapskate. Two dollar for a coke and apple pie. Got nice air con seating area too. Bread talk overpriced, must be because owner keen to let go more shares, so trying to pump up profitability.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend, Ah Hua is the main owner of this joint. Cheap and good. I will patronise the joint after 3am so parking never an issue.

Ah Hua knows you by Kim Leng? :biggrin: Next time SBF brudders patronise can get discount or additional drumstick by mentioning this nick?:biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Off topic a bit, So many heavy hitters aka high pointers now in this forum? It's not going to be safe anymore in posting anything lest get zapped. :wink:

On the main topic, Breadtalk's breads are not that fantastic to taste. Wonder why so many suckers out there willing to queue for the quality.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey what high pointers ah? if u post good article the frens here sure give u high points,,if u have those por lum par articles etc and sprout shit,,sure kenna zap lah..

and I have a fren that came from the USA...this was in 2005..and he eat bread talk almost every day,,and he say,,breadtalk is unique,,cant get it in the usa,,so he eat..

to me neighbourhood stall are getting better now,,so i buy from them lor,,,,

Off topic a bit, So many heavy hitters aka high pointers now in this forum? It's not going to be safe anymore in posting anything lest get zapped. :wink:

On the main topic, Breadtalk's breads are not that fantastic to taste. Wonder why so many suckers out there willing to queue for the quality.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey what high pointers ah? if u post good article the frens here sure give u high points,,if u have those por lum par articles etc and sprout shit,,sure kenna zap lah..

and I have a fren that came from the USA...this was in 2005..and he eat bread talk almost every day,,and he say,,breadtalk is unique,,cant get it in the usa,,so he eat..

to me neighbourhood stall are getting better now,,so i buy from them lor,,,,

Haha true, true. Anyways nowadays neighbourhood stalls are also coming up with a wider variety of breads. So I agree with you that they are a better buy. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can also bake your own bread using oven. Paiseh, this one i haven't try but will do soon when i move house.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breadtalk despite making so much money hires all cheap foreign workers.

this is why we MUST BOYCOTT breadtalk.

Agree. AMK HUB 2 outlets almost 80% pinoys except their supervisors are local.

If wanna boycott, also include toast box & 鼎泰豐 both under one flagship. :eek: