• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Jai yen yen khrap. Phut len thao nan. Mai khee ron na khrap. Phassaa Thai pen phaasaa suay. Rian maak maak, phut maak maak, aan maak maak, khian maak maak, you'll find the beauty and relation to Chinese. For example, our Chinese grandparents said But instead of Bus (as in public transport) too. :wink:

Pom mai khee ron pi. Pom naa gua. Pom dok jai. 5555

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF you all talking about KNN. Can Leongsam please ban foreign language LOL (Chinese is local language, dont ban ah)

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WTF you all talking about KNN. Can Leongsam please ban foreign language LOL (Chinese is local language, dont ban ah)

Hedgy, don't like that la. FTs add colours to Sinkieland ok, we add colour to this forum cannot not fair leh. Afterall Thais also never reported to take away any sinkie jobs not like pinoys or ah tiongs or gelengs or white people we jaidee makmak don't ban us la. Ok you can start tagalog we sure don't mind one la.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Added this post for those following the JPO thread. There is an Outlet Mall in Pattaya, along Sukhumvit Rd and Thepprasit Road. Visit there only if you are visiting the Thepprasit Night Market. If no time, can skip the outlet mall if you are looking for good bargains or latest design. Advice is head to weekend Thepprasit night market.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Added this post for those following the JPO thread. There is an Outlet Mall in Pattaya, along Sukhumvit Rd and Thepprasit Road. Visit there only if you are visiting the Thepprasit Night Market. If no time, can skip the outlet mall if you are looking for good bargains or latest design. Advice is head to weekend Thepprasit night market.

Any reason chonburifc?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now in The Wine Company at Dempsey. Having a nice bottle of 2005 Kanu Keystone by Stellenbosch. A very well blended wine and good balance tannin. Anyone interested?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now in The Wine Company at Dempsey. Having a nice bottle of 2005 Kanu Keystone by Stellenbosch. A very well blended wine and good balance tannin. Anyone interested?
If you miss LOS then hop over to taewangdang there but warn you first it's just a poor distant cousin....the resident band is pino

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you miss LOS then hop over to taewangdang there but warn you first it's just a poor distant cousin....the resident band is pino

Thanks buddy. I will not waste my time with this because you're right it's far from the real stuff. Whenever I leave LOS I will not take any Thai food or even go to cheong. For us we've seen and tasted the best the rest are just trying so hard, wouldn't bother.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pooyai, does Pattaya sell fake LV and Hermes bags ? How's the variety compared with Bangkok ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks buddy. I will not waste my time with this because you're right it's far from the real stuff. Whenever I leave LOS I will not take any Thai food or even go to cheong. For us we've seen and tasted the best the rest are just trying so hard, wouldn't bother.

Yes, Yes. Please save your 3 important Cappra for Poseidon :biggrin: Don't waste them on Sinkie chicks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pooyai, does Pattaya sell fake LV and Hermes bags ? How's the variety compared with Bangkok ?
No poo yai lah. Fake goods, Pattaya still long way to go. Pattaya standard only can bluff tourists.

Any reason chonburifc?
Although products original, products price still not as attractive. Product range also not so latest. Might be cheap and latest to some non to well-travel tourist, defintely not Sinkees. BKK should have better choice at the departmental stores.

NW, Tawan Daeng got 'accompany table' or not? Never been there.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No poo yai lah. Fake goods, Pattaya still long way to go. Pattaya standard only can bluff tourists.

Hah....noticed after my last few trips that Taiwanese love BKK fake goods leh. They go 'gaga' over Lacoste, Nautica and Ralph Lauren T-shirts. Even my LV name card holders .... hahaha. Next trip must get some LV bags and sell to my neighbours...can help pay for my airfare.:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

WTF my offer nobody take. Everybody so busy in Singapore ah? I'm into my 2008 Thelema CabSav now still so quiet. Pom mau liao na!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah....noticed after my last few trips that Taiwanese love BKK fake goods leh. They go 'gaga' over Lacoste, Nautica and Ralph Lauren T-shirts. Even my LV name card holders .... hahaha. Next trip must get some LV bags and sell to my neighbours...can help pay for my airfare.:smile:
Yeah, still don't understand. Many of the PRC like to buy the fake stuffs even though they can easily buy the real ones. Mai Khao Jai Jing Jing? Think it's more for the thrill.

PRC is a funny lot. Still trying to understand the PRC money spending culture. :*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys mao mak mak laew with his Cab Sav. :*:

Can Dao Bao or not? :smile:

Sawasdee Krup pi. Chai chai mao mak mak ruei.

Cannot da-pao la pi, kin mod liao. Now 8am liao go Tiong Bahru for my lor-mee and Guinness. Cheers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been thinking of opening a bank account in LOS. Probably easier to do with Citibank since I've already got an account in Spore. However I don't think they have branches outside of Bangkok. So which Thai bank should people open an account with if they want good coverage in LOS :confused:

Can one open an account if one only has an educational visa with a language school:confused:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been thinking of opening a bank account in LOS. Probably easier to do with Citibank since I've already got an account in Spore. However I don't think they have branches outside of Bangkok. So which Thai bank should people open an account with if they want good coverage in LOS :confused:

Can one open an account if one only has an educational visa with a language school:confused:
Do not require an ED VISA to open a bank account in LOS but the tellers might ask for it. Just go to another branch/bank if they reject your application. You only need to provide them a permanent address.

Forget about Citibank. Outside BKK, Siam Commerical Bank (Thai Panich), Kasikorn and Bank of Ayutaya (Grung Sri Ayutaya) have many branches and ATMs are quite easily available. You can also use ATM from other banks with a surcharge. Also take note you will need to pay a surcharge for withdrawal if you withdraw $$$ from branches other than the province you open your account.