• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Runroaders, are you ready for the worst flood come next week ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
With my faithful grass

Hey are you now in Taiwan night market makan supper? Don't miss it na.

Eat until sianz liao lah. There is really nothing great about night market supper in Taiwan. I prefer Ah Han Tam Sung in Thailand.

I bought a can of beer, nabeh 35 NTD. Chang Beer in BKK on 26 Bht. The electrical appliances in Taiwan are very expensive compared to Thailand. And we're talking about kuching kurak brand like BenQ, Chimei, Tatung.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Eat until sianz liao lah. There is really nothing great about night market supper in Taiwan. I prefer Ah Han Tam Sung in Thailand.

I bought a can of beer, nabeh 35 NTD. Chang Beer in BKK on 26 Bht. The electrical appliances in Taiwan are very expensive compared to Thailand. And we're talking about kuching kurak brand like BenQ, Chimei, Tatung.

I don't know your interest but I say again its pretty interesting to visit the Forbidden City Museum. When I went to the real Forbidden City in Peking, I could only see buildings as most of the treasures had been preserved in Taiwan and some in western countries.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know your interest but I say again its pretty interesting to visit the Forbidden City Museum. When I went to the real Forbidden City in Peking, I could only see buildings as most of the treasures had been preserved in Taiwan and some in western countries.

Bro, I'm not in Taipei. So no Museum for me.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Miss gra pao moo sab (Basil leave with minced pork)? Remember the exchange rate for NT and THB is quite close.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think too much. :smile:

Here's a song call Kid Mark (Think Much) from Palmy. Enjoy!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZRQXFiAc8yQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Akamak this thread no more business ah? Wait roadrunners all come back LOS later thus week sure business come back.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joetys, you're deeper than I thought. You know how to read Thai. No casual Thai tourist or even runroad speaker writes Sawas dee, all casual Thai speakers write Sawat dee as it is spoken. Sawas dee is is how it's written in Thai alphabet converted letter for letter to Roman alphabet. The So Suea (S) is always prounounced as t at the end of a word in Thai, just like Lo Ling (L) always pronounced as n at the end of a Thai word.

Last edited:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joetys, you're deeper than I thought. You know how to read Thai. No casual Thai tourist or even runroad speaker writes Sawas dee, all casual Thai speakers write Sawat dee as it is spoken. Sawas dee is is how it's written in Thai alphabet converted letter for letter to Roman alphabet. The So Suea (S) is always prounounced as t at the end of a word in Thai, just like Lo Ling (L) always pronounced as n at the end of a Thai word.

Wah you even deeper. Are you Thai? Where you learn all this stuff?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hi Ramseth, please next time for me don't start your posting like this, we roadrunner very scared of this type of word I thought you say I'm in deeper shit that you thought, tok jai mak mak na pi. Yes I find Thai very funny like football=footbon ; table=taben ; careful=carefoon ; welcome=wengkum=retribution LOL

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Ramseth, please next time for me don't start your posting like this, we roadrunner very scared of this type of word I thought you say I'm in deeper shit that you thought, tok jai mak mak na pi. Yes I find Thai very funny like football=footbon ; table=taben ; careful=carefoon ; welcome=wengkum=retribution LOL
You forgot Apple = Appen. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jai yen yen khrap. Phut len thao nan. Mai khee ron na khrap. Phassaa Thai pen phaasaa suay. Rian maak maak, phut maak maak, aan maak maak, khian maak maak, you'll find the beauty and relation to Chinese. For example, our Chinese grandparents said But instead of Bus (as in public transport) too. :wink:

Last edited: