• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE and the sublime message

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm highly suspicious of the whole show. Maybe its a way to tell
Sinkies that if an opposition party gets voted in, all our reserves
will be squandered.

Everything seems to fit in, from a freak election result, to no one
holding a toilet key to deny the money to the eventual comeback
by vocal Sinkies to wrest power back from the newly elected incompetents.

I support the old guard on this issues all the way, base on my personal beliefs
in whats right or wrong. My previous post were all against the "New Guard".
However, the more I see the coverage given, and the cast of actors, the more uneasy I get.

I just get this feeling that the whole thing is orchrestrated to leave a sublime image
for the voters in our upcoming elections.

Please tell me I am wrong, I still have some faith in Singapore, but fear that one day,
I will wake up and find that resistance is futile.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The regime wants peasants to know, whether you are COOS or any other RICH CHURCH, the regime has MORE MONEY and its DEITY HAS THE BIGGEST BALLS IN PEASANTPORE.

Proof:
- Dynastic Succession
- Repeal Estate Tax so that lesser peasants do not know Familee's wealth
- WKS goes scotch free despite gabra for not telling public Mas is trying to limp to safety
- Young Prince managed to 'tax the poor to help the poor'

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have FM, Josie and the pussies played by a strategist,,,,

You have the Shitty Times, the tabloids, and religious leaders and probably the mechanics of the PAP against the Pussies, and the Pussies thinks otherwise that they will win,,,,,

I would say, if it is the screen play of a strategist, he is good,,,,,

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
will be squandered.

I just get this feeling that the whole thing is orchrestrated to leave a sublime image

Please tell me I am wrong, I still have some faith in Singapore, but fear that one day,

Interesting angle and probably right...don't think the shitty times would have embarked on the propaganda onslaught without prompting/guidance from the master script writer. Note also that the "clarification" by the NCSS head is uncannily "timely" whilst the intervention by the police to prevent staging of the EGM in Expo is very "convenient" for the old guard Aware group. Only blessing from the whole affair is that it hopefully "alerts" the more than equal elites- the inconsistency in the sentences for reckless driving is moot - that they cannot continue to marginalise those who don't vote for them ( viz Potong Pasir and Hou Gang consituents) by withholding upgrading from them in the next GE. For too long these people have suffered in silence and those in other consituencies will vote accordingly to support them.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting angle and probably right...don't think the shitty times would have embarked on the propaganda onslaught without prompting/guidance from the master script writer. Note also that the "clarification" by the NCSS head is uncannily "timely" whilst the intervention by the police to prevent staging of the EGM in Expo is very "convenient" for the old guard Aware group. Only blessing from the whole affair is that it hopefully "alerts" the more than equal elites- the inconsistency in the sentences for reckless driving is moot - that they cannot continue to marginalise those who don't vote for them ( viz Potong Pasir and Hou Gang consituents) by withholding upgrading from them in the next GE. For too long these people have suffered in silence and those in other consituencies will vote accordingly to support them.

If MIW supported the new guard, old guard wouldn't have won.

Either MIW was indifferent or supported old guard secretly.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old guard is full of MIW supporters. Maybe thats why they
were supported in return.

Either way, its a victory for women in general and also the more
conservative but silent majority will be heard. I'm sure there will
be a revamp in the sex education program to be both inclusive and
yet not so outright.

Lets hope this is a new awakening as most women I know are
totally apathetic about politics.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting conspiracy theory.... not at all impossible. So does anyone know how these women are linked to the manipulator/s? What about their spouses?

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
will be squandered.

I support the old guard on this issues all the way, base on my personal beliefs
in whats right or wrong. My previous post were all against the "New Guard".
However, the more I see the coverage given, and the cast of actors, the more uneasy I get.

why do you think 154th put their 200% efforts into this?Do you think 154th dare to do so during the period when the right thinking Asian values LKY was ruling.

PAP has agenda,and you see how silly Sinkies are indeed.

Say no to the new com,but ther is really no need to follow the agenda of LKY which is to leaglise the homo,which goes against his constant call for about 50 years,how can he turn around 180 degree?

Yes,the Stupid sinkies have given him the excuse to do so.

Watch and see whether LKY is the one I know.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say no to the new com,but ther is really no need to follow the agenda of LKY which is to leaglise the homo,which goes against his constant call for about 50 years,how can he turn around 180 degree?

Dirty Harry being a professional Traitor, he will twist and turn to stay alive, so if Gay is a political force to be reckon with, then he will relax law to allow it, he'll even say his son is a gay to win some gay votes.

He is a perfect political beast, non of us can do what he do to stay at the top.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. It was ORCHESTRATED. If not, Josie would have been given the sack by her employers.

GAYS was a convenient theme of choice.

The message was that no matter what is being preached in churches across the island, the ALMIGHTY still wear WHITE.

I have been told that many churches sermons have been very against the MIWs for advocating sinful living and the IRs were the last straw.

If you have been attending church, you would probably heard sublime messages against the MIWs.

This whole episode just goes to show that even with religion, there is NO UNITY in S'pore against the MIWs.

This is really good feedback for the MIWs given the coming erections.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think the PAPs are going to repeal 377A anytime soon then you are in for a big disappointment...the PAPs know that majority singgies are still conservative
why do you think 154th put their 200% efforts into this?Do you think 154th dare to do so during the period when the right thinking Asian values LKY was ruling.

PAP has agenda,and you see how silly Sinkies are indeed.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be patient in order to find out if you are correct. Wait for at least 1 year. If that chap is still in dbs then your theory is definitely true.