• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim migrant in France screams ‘Allahu akbar, you are all going to die together!’ in court

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.courrier-picard.fr/id46...t-un-procureur-menaces-de-mort-par-un-migrant

How old is Daouda Sangare? 15 years old, as he claims and as the physique of this young man with a choppy flow of speech seems to disprove?…

A minor refugee in an emergency situation or adult waiting for asylum? That is the whole complexity of the case of this Guinean who arrived in France in February. His situation worsens, and he becomes angry….

In Melun, he smashed everything in the Palace of Justice, which will result in him receiving a summons in a few days. In Amiens, in a law office in the city centre, the other Monday, October 16, he attacked his lawyer. On June 18, he couldn’t stand the fact that the door was closed at lunchtime and insulted and threatened another lawyer who had picked up the phone, saying: “In any case, someone is going to die…I’m going to give you hell, I’m going to f**k you. You are sons of a…, you do nothing for me. You are racists. I’m going to kill someone.” He is caught outside the juvenile court, where he confronts the security guards and then has nothing better to say in front of a prosecutor than, “Allahu Akbar, you’re all going to die together” (which brings him a new charge and perhaps a new trial)….

The lawyers, “they know exactly how to screw me in the sh…” The French state, “it’s racist.”

“Does anyone want to die? This is my way of speaking. Eh! It was up to France to tell me what the rules are in this country!”…

Lawyer Hanifa Malik wonders if her client “gets everything he says right.” She recounts the career of the man who lost his mother at a very young age and was abandoned by his father. The man who confided in her that he was “afraid of going crazy after what he saw.” The lawyer said she was “saddened that the words Allahu Akbar, uttered by millions of Muslims at least five times a day, are only associated with terrorism.”

Daouda Sangare is sentenced to three months in prison without parole and remains in custody in Amiens. He is also obliged to leave French territory. “I have crossed the desert, I have crossed the sea; if I have to, I will go somewhere else,” he assured