• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gal wear cute short dress go 1st date, guy turned out to be legs fetish sniper marksman. Samsters legs fetish experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL WORE DRESS ON 1ST DATE, FELLA KEEPS STARING AT HER LEGS & ASK TO TAKE PHOTO OF HER LEGS

IMG-20231016-121122.jpg

Worst date ever

Advertisements
A week ago i was talking with a guy ive met on insta and we decided to meet. To impress him i wore a cute short dress where it showed my legs.

We went for a walk and i was the only one who was trying to talk. He was being quite for most of the time and i noticed that he kept staring at my legs and it made me uncomfortable.

Suddenly he asked me if he could take pics of my legs and i thought he was joking so i just laughed. Then i noticed that he was being serious about that and i got scared and uncomfortable. I made up an excuse to leave.

When i left i saw him taking pictures of my legs but i ignored because all i wanted is to go home.

Advertisements
When i got home i couldnt believe what happened and started laughing. Then a few hours later he sent me some pics that he took of my legs.

He said he’d pay me if i let him take more pictures but i declined and blocked his contact.

I never saw him again and this whole thing was so weird that i just can laugh about this whole situation

Netizens’ comments​

1. Yuck. People have things that they are into but it’s okay if you aren’t down with them.That would freak me out. More creepy than funny. For him to offer this on a first date tells me he needs some help. Run.
  2. Well you did kinda wore a cute short dress to impress him to begin with so he kinda got a little too impressed by your legs….
  3. Magical legs. And yeah, a creepy dude.
  4. Use it to your advantage and just get some money out of the dude, since it’s just legs, sell one each picture for $100.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone has at least one fetish or kink. For example, some girls like pain. SPGs' one-track mind towards angmohs can also be considered as a kink.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
After she posted her tirade, she went into her bedroom and stuffed her vibrator in her hole and wished he had fucked her.