• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANNOUNCED! MINISTERS ALL BO LANPA JI to lead PAP team in Aljunied GRC

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
The clowns to contest in Aljunied GRC

Attachments

• circus.jpg
    circus.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 424

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once a constituency falls into WP, its difficult to get it back.

I wonder why? No need to pay Town Council fees?

Because the PAP's philosophy is to be risk averse, it's the same principle when they bend over backwards for foreigners and play it safe when dealing with them to 'attract foreign investments'.

They are nothing more than a bunch of humji cowards: big, wholesome things they don't do; small, petty things they do with zeal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know what's the sad thing about it all? Even if the WP retains Aljunied GRC, the PAP clowns such as Victor Lye will continue to stick around in the constituency in the capacity as some 'grassroots advisor' and constantly stir shit for the WP.

The PAP is the epitome of gutter politics, derived from LKY. This must be stopped.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know what's the sad thing about it all? Even if the WP retains Aljunied GRC, the PAP clowns such as Victor Lye will continue to stick around in the constituency in the capacity as some 'grassroots advisor' and constantly stir shit for the WP.

The PAP is the epitome of gutter politics, derived from LKY. This must be stopped.

If they don't a lesson from this that it is totally unacceptable, then they will be in bigger shit.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNA earlier devoted the first 20 minutes to the PAP Aljunied unveiling. TWENTY !

Guess how much airtime the Workers' Party got?

5 fucking minutes.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah ...I thought Shamu or Tharman or Vivian to lead the team.

The Ball-less Three?
You wait long long.

These arm chair leaders only know how to
charge from the back and play you by the
back if it suits them.

The choice of candidates (including ones who
suddenly find themselves nomads) tells all.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of it this way ... if these are lousy PAP team, why WP is so scared to send one of their heavyweights to EC GRC or MP GRC ? But every one of their so called " HEAVYWEIGHT" all huddled into Aljunied GRC ?

They 'r scared like shit !!!

LTK is the first one to say " I will stay to fight in Aljunied GRC " Later on... Sylvia Lim also joined in the chorus ( LTK , you cunning fox, say so fast ! shit Daniel Goh... play me on Fengshan. Orh Luah not so delicious lah! ) ... and then everyone got scared... hahaha... who is left to fight at EC GRC , MP GRC, Fengshan ?

The first sign of desperation is when WP failed to attend the All Opps horse-trading party. The Opps lost respect for WP.

The second sign of desperation is when WP LTK took a snide at LTL 's downfall and shot his own foot by admitting that SMRT train issue is a long term problem , so don't blame the transport minister.

The third sign of desperation is when WP decided not to field SL in Fengshan because of TCH 's remarks.

The fourth sign of desperation is when WP decided not to participate in the NDR but chose to "get closer" with Aljunied residents with makan session.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Residents need to remember one thing:

Mr Yeo was the chairman of the last TC.
NO other comments on the manner of the handover to WP.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the fat well-fed faces and the rather expensive watch on the lady, you wonder if they will understand the travails of the great unwashed...

I dunno about you but inside is telling me that this team will get in.

The charbor in the middle is beri special.

Like she is the annointed one.

ST_20150712_ZLALJUNIED12_1502942.jpg

HeMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the fat well-fed faces and the rather expensive watch on the lady, you wonder if they will understand the travails of the great unwashed...

Give them a chance lah. Yes, a chance to come back in 2020 okay or not? :p