• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ANNOUNCED! MINISTERS ALL BO LANPA JI to lead PAP team in Aljunied GRC

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
16479_949269145134418_4958088431917586387_n.jpg

Is that Teo CheeBai's reaction after seeing the PAP Aljunied lineup?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then don't contest there lah.. let WP walkover..why waste time and effort.

PAP lowlife.

Pappies to concede defeat by giving up Aljunied on walkover to WP? Never in your lifetime. LKY already said he never walked away from a fight..this is the pappies' rally call. Die, die, the pappies will contest in Aljunied even it is clear they got no chance.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
circus at Aljunied GRC
look at these clowns

I can't believe that after all the kpkb and high-horse standing/moralizing by PAP heavyweights about mismanagement in Aljunied GRC's town council, they then send in a token team of clowns to contest the ward.:rolleyes: Where is the law minister, lau goh, ah hen or even big-nosed TCH? At least 1 of them should be the anchor. Talk so much but no balls to contest there!:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT and TCH should just carry on their stupidity. The more they open mouth, the more votes for the opposition. Unlikely LHL is too happy with these 2 Panjang Clowns.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe that after all the kpkb and high-horse standing/moralizing by PAP heavyweights about mismanagement in Aljunied GRC's town council, they then send in a token team of clowns to contest the ward.:rolleyes: Where is the law minister, lau goh, ah hen or even big-nosed TCH? At least 1 of them should be the anchor. Talk so much but no balls to contest there!:biggrin:

We r suicide squad

Attachments

• aljunied.jpg
    aljunied.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 587

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks

UNDER THE FUCKING PAP, SINKIES ARE 4TH CLASS CITIZENS IN THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY PAP
PAPs ARE THE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS WITH THE LEE FAMILY AS THE FIRST CLASS ARISTOCRAZIES

FTs ARE TAKEN IN AS THE 3RD CLASS CITIZENS KICKING SINKIES INTO 4TH CLASS AND SINKIES GOOD ONLY TO GO
HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED AND TIEWED BY PAPs LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS.

YOU MUST CANVAS FOR THE OPPOSITION, ANY OPPOSITION , BY TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
UNITE ALL OF THEM TO VOTE OUT THE PAP AGAINST THEIR FUCKING FTs THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PACK IN TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE

TALK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS , AND TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW
TELL THEM ALL TO TALK TO THEIR FRIENDS AND EVEN TO PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW

LET US REGAIN BACK OUR SINGAPORE FROM THE STINKAPORE THE PAPs ARE CREATING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL OF US

STOP THE FUCKING PAPs FROM LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR FUCKING BANKS

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thread title got no logic.
Pap ministers got the biggest and heaviest lampar chees.....how else would they need so many Paul Lampards to hoo their lampar chees?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a constituency falls into WP, its difficult to get it back.

I wonder why? No need to pay Town Council fees?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once a constituency falls into WP, its difficult to get it back.

I wonder why? No need to pay Town Council fees?

Hougang voters are simply opposing for the sake of opposing. That's why it is one of the most unsightly neighbourhoods in Singapore today.

Most sinkies heap scorn on opposition cocksuckers for opposing PAP. That's why PAP has won 10 consecutive GEs with ease and looks set to win this GE too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When WP is finally voted out, we will get a chance to open the account books and toss out all the skeletons in the cupboards. All the deals with friends, all the creative accounting, all the hiding and refusing to account to the Parliament and the President, will be made public.

The Aljunied residents will welcome MPs Victor Lye and Yeo Guat Kwang with dancing and garlands of flowers. After that, we will hang the traitors by their balls for all the nepotism and mismanagement of public monies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not silly move, it is just calculated move to preserve candidates of Ministerial material from being thrashed. One George Y gone is already one too many. Wish LHL sends in Woody at the last minute to Aljunied GRC on Nomination Day and see how Woody can still talk cock...

Sending a team of nobodies. It is really an insult to the pap supporters in Aljunied GRC. Their unwavering support for the pap has not been recognised and reciprocated. They are not deemed to be worthy of a bigger investment. All the talk about winning them back, merely empty talk. If I were them, I would reject this team of nobodies out right.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When WP is finally voted out, we will get a chance to open the account books and toss out all the skeletons in the cupboards. All the deals with friends, all the creative accounting, all the hiding and refusing to account to the Parliament and the President, will be made public.

The Aljunied residents will welcome MPs Victor Lye and Yeo Guat Kwang with dancing and garlands of flowers. After that, we will hang the traitors by their balls for all the nepotism and mismanagement of public monies.

Aiyah, these lightweight skeletons cannot even open the door to get into the TC office, how to open the cupboard to see the skeletons in the cupboard?
But I do agree that there will be lots of dancing and garlands of flowers - welcoming LKT and team home.

But the losers and their bosses will not be hung by their balls - the simple reason being these are eunuchs in various forms.
Or they left their balls at home.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno about you but inside is telling me that this team will get in.

The charbor in the middle is beri special.

Like she is the annointed one.

ST_20150712_ZLALJUNIED12_1502942.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of it this way ... if these are lousy PAP team, why WP is so scared to send one of their heavyweights to EC GRC or MP GRC ? But every one of their so called " HEAVYWEIGHT" all huddled into Aljunied GRC ?

They 'r scared like shit !!!

LTK is the first one to say " I will stay to fight in Aljunied GRC " Later on... Sylvia Lim also joined in the chorus ( LTK , you cunning fox, say so fast ! shit Daniel Goh... play me on Fengshan. Orh Luah not so delicious lah! ) ... and then everyone got scared... hahaha... who is left to fight at EC GRC , MP GRC, Fengshan ?

Last edited: