• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5.56mm ball is not enough for muslim terrorists, when will SAF change to 7.62mm ball

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Re: 5.56mm ball is not enough for muslim terrorists, when will SAF change to 7.62mm b

I prefer Sig Sauer

I once met an elderly gentleman at the range. He only shot Sig Sauers and he had a few models on him. Can't remember what they models they were, but he swore by them. And he was not at all impressed with our collection of glocks, berettas and a Springfield 1911. We were tempted to challenge him to a quick draw and see who will be the last man standing :biggrin:. Was that you?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 5.56mm ball is not enough for muslim terrorists, when will SAF change to 7.62mm b

we are still alive today, because of the awesome power of US navy. Singapore will never exists in any other time, small rich state in history are always crushed by poorer bigger state. When US power end, singapore is FINI.

So u tink Spore can simply destroy Msia and Indonesia by using 7.62mm b? Talk big hole.:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So u tink Spore can simply destroy Msia and Indonesia by using 7.62mm b? Talk big hole.:rolleyes:

never said such thing ever in my life, dun put words in my mouth, if you have an education, please read the thread carefully, skip those from winsdor, when i talk one thing, he talk totally another thing, in fact he is a bit like you.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

knn you know how heavy or not...

a bit more weight but the satisfaction of a weapon which can shoot farther, more accurate farther and pack more punch, it is worth it.

recent war show engagement distance is now quite far now, we are not as brave as the men in korea war, or men in ww2.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i have zero problem shooting 1911, the first shot is as smooth as it can be. In fact my first pistol shot was 1911, later i tried glock and i hate it to bits.

what double action, you mean the first shot is harder to push? you sure they call it that?

why slide would hit the hand? slide move back after each shot, you must stay clear of that area.

Lets just say we have been to a few places. The 1911 takes a while to get use to, first time my wife and sisters shot it, they almost hit themselves on
the forehead. My dad was not used to the slide and almost cut the edge of his right thumb while firing.

Most 1911 have very soft trigger squeeze as soon as the slide is racked back and the first shot will always
tend to surprise, especially the unintiated.

I always preferred single action side arms over double action ones though.

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal

never said such thing ever in my life, dun put words in my mouth, if you have an education, please read the thread carefully, skip those from winsdor, when i talk one thing, he talk totally another thing, in fact he is a bit like you.

You fucking racist who state "We are surrounded by muslim terrorist, we need an upgrade to our gun.

Please also remove m&d who cannot throw grenade from our force."

I asked you who are those terrorists surrounding us but you don't want to reply. You also mentioned about the recent case of the "m&d" who cannot throw a grenade as though only "m&ds" cannot throw them. I pointed out about 2nd Lt Tay Siow Kai and the Chinese recruit to debunk your racist remark. You pretend not to understand and make comments about my reply in red colour. WTF!

So you are an expert gun man who knows everything about our theatre of war which to you is the same as Afghanistan. You also think it is no problem that every soldier carries a heavy gun and plenty of ammo into the jungle to fight terrorists and you can spot them 500 meters away to fire the 7.62.

You don't know the difference between the terrain in Afghanistan and our region? You are stating that the only enemies we faced will be terrorists. You must be a numbskull.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nah, i shot sig sauers before, the quality is no better than berettas and springfield.
All these are decent handgun.

Wilson combat is whole new level. But cost 3-5 times as much. shit price.

I once met an elderly gentleman at the range. He only shot Sig Sauers and he had a few models on him. Can't remember what they models they were, but he swore by them. And he was not at all impressed with our collection of glocks, berettas and a Springfield 1911. We were tempted to challenge him to a quick draw and see who will be the last man standing :biggrin:. Was that you?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

hello you are not so accurate? My grouping is very tight, but i shoot with 3000 dollar pistol, hee hee, the trigger is very light. My accuracy from glock is worse.

That was from my family shooting and using different calibers so grouping was off and it was double tap for most anyway.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

OMG, i did not know johor is so dangerous. Does that mean if a m&d go into your house at night, he will be swiss cheese, because you arm your whole family.

Jesus christ. Macham like south africa, oscargate.

That range is in Singapore as the background, arms used should be telling for those familar. I didn't arm them but want them to know how to shoot as i brought them and planning to bring them to more countries.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

i have zero problem shooting 1911, the first shot is as smooth as it can be. In fact my first pistol shot was 1911, later i tried glock and i hate it to bits.

what double action, you mean the first shot is harder to push? you sure they call it that?

why slide would hit the hand? slide move back after each shot, you must stay clear of that area.

My apologies but are you really sure you know about pistols? How many boxes of Fiocchi (or whatever your range or area has) do you shoot every month?
Yes thumb clearance is definitely crucial as you don't want to lose your aim due to pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(firearms)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltUR9zNJyM

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Wow, thats full auto glock gone bersek, nice! Those days, already a 30 round clip was considered insane, now a 100 round drum/clip. Those glocks are so reliable people are using them as a platform to build their add-ons.

I didn't know the KRISS company and products existed until now, thanks. They just focus on .45ACP and boy what a bad ass line up!

Hope that you like them, i have no particular preference for any gun though although the 1911 is close. A lot of such guns can be used as carbine/assault weapons but the concept is not new, it has been around for a while actually.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hope that you like them, i have no particular preference for any gun though although the 1911 is close. A lot of such guns can be used as carbine/assault weapons but the concept is not new, it has been around for a while actually.

didn't know you were such a gun enthusiast bro :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very few boxes per year, sometime more, sometime less, and only when i travel to USA for business or holiday.
each trip, i shoot about 4 to 5 boxes. each business trip, i guess around 20 boxes only. I wishes i have more chances.

no, i dun join gun club in singapore, that disgust me, i would not want to join any club full of police, army regulars, basically PAP dogs.

My apologies but are you really sure you know about pistols? How many boxes of Fiocchi (or whatever your range or area has) do you shoot every month?
Yes thumb clearance is definitely crucial as you don't want to lose your aim due to pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(firearms)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltUR9zNJyM

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That range is in Singapore as the background, arms used should be telling for those familar. I didn't arm them but want them to know how to shoot as i brought them and planning to bring them to more countries.

u mean there range in spore that allow citizens to shoot? can provide the url of the website? btw, is it expensive?

PS. never mind, found the website. bloody expensive membership

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

very few boxes per year, sometime more, sometime less, and only when i travel to USA for business or holiday.
each trip, i shoot about 4 to 5 boxes. each business trip, i guess around 20 boxes only. I wishes i have more chances.

No wonder, so a recreational shooter. Good for you though, to at least get some plinking time.
There are extended shooting courses and lots of things to shoot at in places like Nevada.
Just need time for this sort of thing.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

u mean there range in spore that allow citizens to shoot? can provide the url of the website? btw, is it expensive?

PS. never mind, found the website. bloody expensive membership

PM me, there are many places one can go legally without paying too much. I do run through boxes of ammo so each visit, i spend about 600-1000 typically with the family. Being able to double tap was one of the requirements my folks had to learn. Its dangerous seeing people learn it though, first shot typically about torso, 2nd shot almost always hits the ground as they tend to over compensate.

Many years ago, yours truly, when learning it, accidentally shot the left support out of the target with a particularly powerful revolver. Both the target and the pride of the shooter fell to the ground.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

didn't know you were such a gun enthusiast bro :biggrin:

Thanks, i just happen to have different hobbies and interests, swords as well actually. :smile:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

no, i dun join gun club in singapore, that disgust me, i would not want to join any club full of police, army regulars, basically PAP dogs.

Frankly, the local clubs in Singapore are not pro doggies. Their presence are there but actual members are 95% civilian and the honour among them are as close like brothers and sister per se for a particular group.

I concur with your preference to a 1911; the single stack grip just fits Asian hand well and for great control. I ever shot a 6 inch metal plate at 100m with 1 shot with a standard 1911 and won the wager amongst my peers. As a shooter; adaptability is important; preference is secondary. A firearm in your hand in times of need is a important tool and how fast an individual can adapt to it. You don't get a second chance in circumstances like that.

Any more pictures by Wuqi and probably his identity would be deduced, the pictures may be dated but crumbs of clues are left. Magtech rounds I have not seen for a while.