• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5.56mm ball is not enough for muslim terrorists, when will SAF change to 7.62mm ball

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 5.56mm ball is not enough for muslim terrorists, when will SAF change to 7.62mm b

hit the ground? wow, i will not be around the range with those bobo shooter

PM me, there are many places one can go legally without paying too much. I do run through boxes of ammo so each visit, i spend about 600-1000 typically with the family. Being able to double tap was one of the requirements my folks had to learn. Its dangerous seeing people learn it though, first shot typically about torso, 2nd shot almost always hits the ground as they tend to over compensate.

Many years ago, yours truly, when learning it, accidentally shot the left support out of the target with a particularly powerful revolver. Both the target and the pride of the shooter fell to the ground.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 5.56mm ball is not enough for muslim terrorists, when will SAF change to 7.62mm b

100m on 6 inch target?

you are good.

Frankly, the local clubs in Singapore are not pro doggies. Their presence are there but actual members are 95% civilian and the honour among them are as close like brothers and sister per se for a particular group.

I concur with your preference to a 1911; the single stack grip just fits Asian hand well and for great control. I ever shot a 6 inch metal plate at 100m with 1 shot with a standard 1911 and won the wager amongst my peers. As a shooter; adaptability is important; preference is secondary. A firearm in your hand in times of need is a important tool and how fast an individual can adapt to it. You don't get a second chance in circumstances like that.

Any more pictures by Wuqi and probably his identity would be deduced, the pictures may be dated but crumbs of clues are left. Magtech rounds I have not seen for a while.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

my ultimate gun of all...let's nuke those Islamic mudderfackers till kingdom comes!

[video=youtube;5N0Balj2tLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N0Balj2tLw[/video]

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my ultimate gun of all...let's nuke those Islamic mudderfackers till kingdom comes!

[video=youtube;5N0Balj2tLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N0Balj2tLw[/video]

Shit!

How come they allow you to throw one of those ?

And not allow me to do that much earlier?
I got more points than you as well.

Fucking censor Deleted photo of a 50 megaton bomb in my post!
And yours only a kucing kurad 13 kton atomic annie

Why bother with 5.56 or 7.62 or even 20mm depleted uranium?

Chuck them one of this and no more fucking arguments.

Even if they wear full body Kevlar, they will not argue back.

in-city-atomic-bomb-military-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

_68495962_68495961.jpg

glock for pinoy

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no doubt that 7.62 is more lethal than the 5.56. Windsor is right about the 7.62 - your mobility and accuracy is diminished within a short period of use compared to the 5.56. Just fire the 7.62 and you know that you do would want it as a mobile assault rifle. Anyway the 5.56 does the job unless the guy is wowo king.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no doubt that 7.62 is more lethal than the 5.56. Windsor is right about the 7.62 - your mobility and accuracy is diminished within a short period of use compared to the 5.56. Just fire the 7.62 and you know that you do would want it as a mobile assault rifle. Anyway the 5.56 does the job unless the guy is wowo king.

7.62 NATO is more accurate than 5.56 NATO.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

now that is what i call stopping power.

we should get some of these to shoot the malaysian invaders.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happens to brother Scroobal,this is his last post on 02-07-2013?anyone?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Change to 7.62,, means more to carry,,its bad enough that men have to serve national slavery..now got to be beasts of burden for the familee? u gotta be kidding

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak the mudslimes in this region are not like the teletubbies la. A few shots and they would surrender you don't even have to kill them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak the mudslimes in this region are not like the teletubbies la. A few shots and they would surrender you don't even have to kill them.

So now u switch target to Mat leow. U really got no life! Cant get along with all races. Except ur own kind. U better go back to ur mother land lah. LOL!

AhLeePaPa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I prefer to shoot the Ang Mohs using Russian guns..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So now u switch target to Mat leow. U really got no life! Cant get along with all races. Except ur own kind. U better go back to ur mother land lah. LOL!

What switch to m&d? It's true what the mudslimes in this region are not like the teletubbies in afganistan comeon you think you can be as garang as them. Seriously you are quite a dumbass. :oIo:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What switch to m&d? It's true what the mudslimes in this region are not like the teletubbies in afganistan comeon you think you can be as garang as them. Seriously you are quite a dumbass. :oIo:

Since when did i say i am garang? I treat all races as equal. I dont single out other races and swearing and calling them names here. Unlike u Jamban. I am not good in telling white lie tales like u. Tat i got to admit. Ur forte is telling white lies and calling Non-Chinese names. All one need to do is juz to browse thur all ur post. 24/7 nothing but all shits here shits there in most of ur 18055 post. Lol!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

If one 556 does not kill, two surely will!
Why go for 762 n be saddled with useless payloard.... load which most of the rounds do not pay at all,

For those advocates of bigger ball, why not go 20 mm or 0.5 inch or even 35mm Oerlikon AA round.... tsure to blow a big hole in mozzie belly. Can down a plane why cannot down a taleban or terrorist?