• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The following members have the power to issue infractions:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually..rep power is for?

when u up me, i will received 2 rep power from u. (added to my rep points)
If i up u, u will received 4 rep power from me. (added to ur rep points)

But zap is diff, u zap me, I will be down -1 rep points, half of ur rep power. (detucted to my rep points)
If i zap u, u will be down -2 rep points, half of my re power. (detucted to ur rep points)

Last edited:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But zap is diff, u zap me, I will be down -1 rep points, half of ur rep power. (detucted to my rep points)
If i zap u, u will be down -2 rep points, half of my re power. (detucted to ur rep points)

ok..thanks..understood the function now

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if your Rep Power is odd number like 5? How to zap 2.5? I don't see any decimal here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can redeem the points for 1 Thai gal at Geylang or not..??? :confused:

Lor 24, 25 Thai gals very cheap leh... $25 for one shot...:wink:

Last nite after work, I follow my colleague jalan jalan go Geylang... Got female Ah neh in saree asked me whether I want to try her for $20 only...:eek: Of course I say NO..!!!