• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The following members have the power to issue infractions:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you could give char_assn some power and see what happens.

Hi there

1. Mod you mean.
2. Make him mod of the [moderated] folder with these limitations.
3. 24 hrs ban by infraction throughout the forum.
4. Deletion of posts / threads.
5. Song boh?
6. Apparently not for "Mini LKY" singveld.
7. Hahaha!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can redeem the points for 1 Thai gal at Geylang or not..??? :confused:

Lor 24, 25 Thai gals very cheap leh... $25 for one shot...:wink:

Last nite after work, I follow my colleague jalan jalan go Geylang... Got female Ah neh in saree asked me whether I want to try her for $20 only...:eek: Of course I say NO..!!!

aiyah..should recommend her to Jah or KNNCCB..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last nite after work, I follow my colleague jalan jalan go Geylang... Got female Ah neh in saree asked me whether I want to try her for $20 only...:eek: Of course I say NO..!!!

Lol... bro bo chio ? :o

$20 I can throw my snake for her to play.... :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmmm.. the soi opp aljunied mrt? so ended up u went into one of the legal house right?
Mai kay siao, where is ur FR?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah..should recommend her to Jah or KNNCCB..

She iritating... keep on following me and at one point tried to stop me walking... the backlane quite dark, I could not even see her face clearly... I think Bro KNNBCCB would have shoot her point blank...:biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She iritating... keep on following me and at one point tried to stop me walking... the backlane quite dark, I could not even see her face clearly... I think Bro KNNBCCB would have shoot her point blank...:biggrin:

Remember my theory? Press the stp button la...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahaha..i think soo...hahaha:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm.. the soi opp aljunied mrt? so ended up u went into one of the legal house right?
Mai kay siao, where is ur FR?

No lah Bro... I just jalan there only to accompany my friend... After that he go and screw one Thai gal peddling at the pavement... Paid her $25... While waiting for him to finish, I parked my car at the side and went to one of the coffeshop and order myself 1 Tiger and a bowl of fishball noodle... 20 mins later he finished liao...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lao eh. ... backlane dark dark cannot anyhow point blank you know...

Skali lying on the ground is uncle botak :eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah Bro... I just jalan there only to accompany my friend... After that he go and screw one Thai gal peddling at the pavement... Paid her $25... While waiting for him to finish, I parked my car at the side and went to one of the coffeshop and order myself 1 Tiger and a bowl of fishball noodle... 20 mins later he finished liao...

next time jio me la.... we can jalan jalan, see see look look.. makan.... Mai pen rai.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro i thought these kelings will only approach other kelings that's what i read from the forums. Do you look like a keling?