• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The following members have the power to issue infractions:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro i thought these kelings will only approach other kelings that's what i read from the forums. Do you look like a keling?

Ha..Ha..Ha.. No lah Bro Jah... these pesky female ah nehs will stop almost everyone walking along the backlanes and asking them if they are interested... Just my bad luck I kena stopped by them last night because I was aiming for this Thai gal who are standing near to those Female Ah nehs... but a Malay mat then got the Thai gal, but last nite I saw one Ah pek taking a female Ah neh...:eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , you know i dont anyhow play infraction .. .

I don't think you will anyhow ZAP others. You are one of gentlemen poster never F@#K others only exchange view.
I think you should be one of the moderator.
SAM name 6 moderator but half not active.
Postnew very good in in posting quality photo but rarely replay any post. Does care what other post.
Angie II- I not remember any post from him/her.
Alamaking, Muthukali and Ramseth will not give others infraction unless really piss them off from my own oponion they are quite gentlemen.
Now Ramseth very seldom post anything liao.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't think you will anyhow ZAP others. You are one of gentlemen poster never F@#K others only exchange view.

Since he is only 12 points away, then let us help to push him up the alter 上神台 :biggrin:
I can only contribute 1 humble point tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Postnew very good in in posting quality photo but rarely replay any post. Does care what other post.
Alamaking, Muthukali and Ramseth will not give others infraction unless really piss them off from my own oponion they are quite gentlemen.

Please do not confuse yourself Mr Save the Earth. Those 6 mentioned by the host are not moderators. It's because they have surpassed the benchmark which is 700 points to give infractions. Only two persons i see that will give infractions is Muthukali and yourself. :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sssshhhh ... not so loud .... ramseth this 2 weeks very the busy helping his boss become president .... donch disturb him binya .....:eek::eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sssshhhh ... not so loud .... ramseth this 2 weeks very the busy helping his boss become president .... donch disturb him binya .....:eek::eek:

Binya lu kepala. I may be busy but also got sometime free to read. Don't anyhow talk bad about me thinking I don't know.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Binya lu kepala. I may be busy but also got sometime free to read. Don't anyhow talk bad about me thinking I don't know.

Eh ... kawan .... lu boss kalau menang .... don't forget us forummers here leh .... mesti belanja heineken atau chivas binya !!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, never came across Ramseth or scroobal issuing infractions on anyone. scroobal likes to change thread headers tho................................or deleting threads!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thumb up for you. Hope you will invite all here.
Waiting for that day to happen. Many Singaporean will cheer and celebrate.

I don't want to say anything first, since it's not a sure-win, a big if and a long shot. Well, we only live once and we just have to make the most out of it and take the longest shot.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please la. Add a bit Malay OK la. Not too many not many understand.

Sorry. I was replying to that silly old drunk with his pasar malam mabuk Malay. Blame him. :biggrin:

Boleh tar pau back unfinished food and drinks from Istana tak? We, old weak and poor people can save abit binya .....:(:o

Want to eat and want to tahpau somemore? Save your head! You stop drinking so much whisky and stop fucking around with PRC and Viet KTV girls, you can save a lot already. Anyway, charity is not for people who live in bungalows and fuck around with KTV girls. You should be a sponsor, like sponsoring a few truckloads of beer too say the least.

Last edited: