• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The following members have the power to issue infractions:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am leaving this forum since cooleo is no longer around...

Lancheow you will. This is a sure win good opportunity for MCH to put his virtual dick on the chopping board and say
"I will "TOK" if krafty leaves this forum for good". :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know what triggered Leongsam to shift the goalpost, initially i had thought that he would take another form of action. I think later today you will find that member kpkb here. :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No more infraction power so it's no fun for him anymore.

He is well on his way up I noted. Yesterday from 524 rep points to 530 and just 566 points. Never seen members getting rep points increased at such a fast rate. 42 points in 2 days....wow!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He is well on his way up I noted. Yesterday from 524 rep points to 530 and just 566 points. Never seen members getting rep points increased at such a fast rate. 42 points in 2 days....wow!

He is your best friend as well? I thought I was the only one who noticed his sudden increase in points. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

due to SBF inflation crisis????

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That was me fine tuning the system.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You all do really monitor others point?
Sure very free nothing to do.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all do really monitor others point?
Sure very free nothing to do.

I am a mod so I check infraction log everytime I log in to see who are being infracted and why. I need to know what is going on in the forum.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking
angie II
Cestbon
Muthukali
postnew
Ramseth

<tbody>
</tbody>
13891781dda297a03c7004a5b32de27f89341bbd.png

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Woah I on the list. Don't worry. I seldom infraction any one unless is rude to related family and friend. If rude to the poster is fine.

hi there

1. bro, thank you for making your stand clear and direct.
2. no, this is no sucking up.