• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to the Sam coffeshop?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone here using delphi kopitiam not ?

Saw Ramseth there..
Then someone kpkb Forvendent kena banned . duno why..

I think they dun like you they will suka suka anyhow ban you.

i tried to create my nick but someone already use it. so if you see got KNNBCCB there mean is not me hor...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll make sure that won't happen no matter what the outcome.

You are either an incompetent host, or a lying one. Server migration should not cause such a phenomenon. To have all posts, private messages and rep points deleted means the database has been corrupted and there is no backup to restore.

SIFU888

CB leongsam full of shit :oIo:

cannot login with SIFU for a few days liao :oIo:

u look more n more like ah neh to me. :oIo:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are either an incompetent host, or a lying one. Server migration should not cause such a phenomenon. To have all posts, private messages and rep points deleted means the database has been corrupted and there is no backup to restore.

Maybe he is not the real Sam. The real Sam wouldn't apologise. He just doesn't speak that kind of language. Maybe the real Sam is still buried in the debris.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TFBH: Can we sue SamLeong? For inconvenience caused and disruption to my evryday life? Maybe I check with Mr Gila Ravi and hear his views.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally able to login, what happen sial? My post count n points also reduce, but points become 4 liao.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Admin,

I will ask politely again. What the f*** happened to our hard-earned reputation points, post counts and power?

This is a mortal blow for all post-count warriors in this forum. :mad:

MCH

I don't really care about the discussions. I just wanna know whether I will get back my reputation points to its pre-outage level or not. :mad:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn to say "thank-you" that things are finally back to normal and you can continue your bitching once again.

Who gives a shit about your reputation points ??? :oIo:

Last edited:

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

THIS IS THE OLD SERVER - DO NOT POST HERE! ALL Sections are closed!

If you see this message, it means that the DNS changes have yet to propagate to your location. The process normally completes in about 4 to 6 hours.

This is the new server.

If you're reading this, it means that the DNS issues have been resolved and changes have finally propagated to your part of the world.

vBulletin Message
Sorry! This forum is not accepting new posts.

Yeah.. Keep refreshing page huh? :wink::rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem not solve. Now cannot open new THREAD.
Now all have powerful point. All up rank. Anyone up me please.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax. The IP address of the server changed and I forgot all about updating the name servers.

Should come right once it propagates and this message will then disappear.:p

28ves7s.jpg

As of today, this is the permanent ad banner placed by you. How much are u getting for this? :rolleyes: