• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youtube: How PAP Govt's liberal immigration policy has affected S'poreans - AlJazeera

Cuntamania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Youtube: How PAP Govt's liberal immigration policy has affected S'poreans - AlJaz

I imported so many foreigners and converted them into Singaporeans easily is because I must make sure I can continue to suppress all those low wage workers who think they can oppose me and I still want to win in the next election.

Their low pay will remain low for all eternity .
AND MINE FOREVER MILLIONS!:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Youtube: How PAP Govt's liberal immigration policy has affected S'poreans - AlJaz

How will the government's new liberal immigration policy affect the people?

Hasn't the PAP banned AlJaz from Spore:confused:

Obviously the PAP is not happy with the issues being brought up. They can ignore the problem until the "freak" election results catches them by surprise:rolleyes:

ridzy

Alfrescian
Loyal

How will the government's new liberal immigration policy affect the people?