• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

young ho ching beautiful le

nicky20

Ho%20Ching%20Lin-aa.jpg

http://www.1iverating.com/item/704/7/Ho-Ching/

That's not Ho Ching. It's Dr Ho Ching Lin from the Singapore National Eye Centre.

GetImage.aspx

hochinglin.jpg

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho%20Ching%20Lin-aa.jpg

Gatsby to Ho Ching: This is what you will look like after using my youth refreshing cleansing product.:biggrin:

369 Plastic Surgery insituite to Ho Ching:
This is what you will look like after performing my plastic surgery pettered with make-ups.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho%20Ching%20Lin-aa.jpg

Gatsby to Ho Ching: This is what you will look like after using my youth refreshing cleansing product.:biggrin:

369 Plastic Surgery insituite to Ho Ching:
This is what you will look like after performing my plastic surgery pettered with make-ups.:biggrin:

I heard Ho Ching already booked an appointment on Christmas Day. But, she insists Dr Ho must also go through plastic surgery to resemble her - face-off. Dr Ho now booking plane ticket for Paris to runroad and seeking asylum.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The women in the Lee household all have faces that would stop a clock. Is there a competition going on for the ugliest-looking? All of them are farkin' drop-dead ugly.

And the menfolk aren't any better. A farkin Adams family! - A man with the mannerisms of a woman married to a woman who looks more like the husband, another woman with the stature of hulk, ... all led by a vampire-looking nosferatu. Hideous!

nominated for post of the week.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Ho Ching already booked an appointment on Christmas Day. But, she insists Dr Ho must also go through plastic surgery to resemble her - face-off. Dr Ho now booking plane ticket for Paris to runroad and seeking asylum.

Dr Ho: On the bright side, I get to bed the Dragon Prince and became the
next Dowager Empress of sgland.
Actually not a bad deal leh. kekeke:biggrin:

chitchat79

Pls tell the good Dr Ho that I think she is very pretty. She looks like a person I could spend the rest of my life with.

Dr Ho is an amazing doctor, she really cares about her patients know ...
I met her in a lift at Eleneagles once with my mom and she also spent time checking out my mom's condition.

She's so dedicated and caring, what wonderful lady doctor she is.

Excellent, I hope to write to SGH get her promoted.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met her in a lift at Eleneagles once with my mom and she also spent time checking out my mom's condition.

Dr Ho, welcome to SBF. Free for a date ?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The women in the Lee household all have faces that would stop a clock. Is there a competition going on for the ugliest-looking? All of them are farkin' drop-dead ugly.

And the menfolk aren't any better. A farkin Adams family! - A man with the mannerisms of a woman married to a woman who looks more like the husband, another woman with the stature of hulk, ... all led by a vampire-looking nosferatu. Hideous!

LHL's daughter is not as bad looking

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to see how a woman will look like many years (for some only need a few years) don the road, just take a look at their mother (to some extend their father).

Chances are that most women will look similar to their mother when they reached that age.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

The photo does not do justice to her. She looks much prettier in person.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what I call good breeding. Class, money, brains and looks.