• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

young ho ching beautiful le

Y

Yip Hon

What you say, I don't know lah ... but back in the late seveties during the CNY gatherings, she always bring someone quite handsome, ... for 2 or 3 years, then I don't know what happen already after I went overseas to work ...:o

Still remember she put alot of black sauce for her soon kueh which many relatives notice ...:o

i dont think it is the "black sauce " or the "soon kueh" ...

maybe other othe "sauce" or other "kueh" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not her la.

That lady is Dr Ho Ching Lin of National Eye Centre.

U mean this one?

Dr%20Ho%20Ching%20Lin%20(150x200).jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
?

i heard about that also ... i think it is all Philip Yeoh faults...

Yeoh must have suited her to many many

suitors :eek::eek::eek:

ha ha ha, good one.

From what I think, she must've shot herself up with loads of testosterone to end up the way she looks now. She had to make up for what her husband lacks. Along the way, LWL thought it was cool and shared the shots with her.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha ha ha, good one.

From what I think, she must've shot herself up with loads of testosterone to end up the way she looks now. She had to make up for what her husband lacks. Along the way, LWL thought it was cool and shared the shots with her.

If that's the case, someone should scare us with a shot of the current and past lwl

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The women in the Lee household all have faces that would stop a clock. Is there a competition going on for the ugliest-looking? All of them are farkin' drop-dead ugly.

And the menfolk aren't any better. A farkin Adams family! - A man with the mannerisms of a woman married to a woman who looks more like the husband, another woman with the stature of hulk, ... all led by a vampire-looking nosferatu. Hideous!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That pic was a no brainer. The tinted rebond hair was the first and most obvious sign.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you say, I don't know lah ... but back in the late seveties during the CNY gatherings, she always bring someone quite handsome, ... for 2 or 3 years, then I don't know what happen already after I went overseas to work ...:o

Still remember she put alot of black sauce for her soon kueh which many relatives notice ...:o

wah how did u meet her personally?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The women in the Lee household all have faces that would stop a clock. Is there a competition going on for the ugliest-looking? All of them are farkin' drop-dead ugly.

And the menfolk aren't any better. A farkin Adams family! - A man with the mannerisms of a woman married to a woman who looks more like the husband, another woman with the stature of hulk, ... all led by a vampire-looking nosferatu. Hideous!

The term is FUGLY. for fuck ugly.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ha ha ha, good one.

The logical sequence would be for LWL to shoot them both up, as she is the medical dr.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
?

i heard about that also ... i think it is all Philip Yeoh faults...

Yeoh must have suited her to many many

suitors :eek::eek::eek:

Don't like that suka suka say ah, wait Failure Yeoh sue u for calling him a pimp. And Whore Jinx is his whore.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahhahaha .... after I tell the staff at SNEC to see this thread, they laugh until cannot stop including Dr Ho .....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If I happen to be Dr Ho, I won't be laughing non-stop coz Ho Ching may take revenge on Ho Ching Lin for this embarrassment. When Dr Ho resigns for the private sector, we will know why. Who knows, LHL may want to pursue her and get Philip Yeo to matchmake again. All the Ho Ching 'something' BEWARE!