• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You only need to do two simple task to show your gratitude and love to Singapore now

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
她去看医生,医生是缅甸人,不会说英语也不会说中文。她说现在缅甸医生很贵

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of them is my teacher, pls guess

1718772862113.jpeg

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
We disliked our secondary school teachers because they all want us to fail and go to the ITE.

In life, it is very difficult to tell who will survive and succeeded later even without the mainstream education :thumbsdown:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only my Math E and Physics Teecheers dun look down on Moi

bro these old teachers spent their lifetimes in secondary school (iron ricebowls) and they never worked a day in the private sectors.

I had friends that studied and graduated from private university and also doing well in life now :thumbsup:

Don't be disheartened, we succeeded without the mainstream education.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
All students are good students like a wise Guru say not many moons ago :smile:

Yes bro, we are all good useful people in life.

At least we can now say to our past secondary teachers that we are doing well now but sadly, they are no longer around to see us :frown:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro these old teachers spent their lifetimes in secondary school (iron ricebowls) and they never worked a day in the private sectors.

I had friends that studied and graduated from private university and also doing well in life now :thumbsup:

Don't be disheartened, we succeeded without the mainstream education.
TBH, determination, luck and connections very important if u want to climb high in society

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng heng....moi go SP
Nowadays many SP graduates drive grab and heng they told me that Singapore got many expats who pay them good tips. Without pap foreign talent policy , no people will use grab and they will be jobless even thought some of them got nus degree