• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF. One teenager wants to run around with a pair of scissor or kitchen knife is called a terrorist.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ran around with a pair of scissors back in the day, why wasn't I arrested? :o-o:

kidscissorset_04_1800x1800.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf...17 year old boy...cock hair still not fully grown, a terrorist with a pair of scissors?
i would say hole ching's buy high sell low tactic is much more frightening....

on a serious note, if this boy try it on you, and you managed to grab the scissors and stabbed him in the eye, how?
who goes to jail?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf...17 year old boy...cock hair still not grown, a terrorist with a pair of scissors?

on a serious note, if this boy try it on you, and you managed to grab the scissors and stabbed him in the eye, how?
who goes to jail?

I'm quite sure I had a forest of cock hair when I was 17.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf...17 year old boy...cock hair still not fully grown, a terrorist with a pair of scissors?

who goes to jail?
My serious thinking about your serious note.
It depends whether the boy you stabbed the eye has been ear marked by isd for being a terrorist at that point of your stab.
If he already has been marked, then you will be a hero and given a good citizen award.
If not you will be charged for hurting a innocent child.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make NO mistake or cast aspersions upon ANY race please.

Any kid who runs along the streets with a knife with INTENTIONS to kill innocent others is a criminal & becomes a murderer when a killing or attempted killing is committed. BUT

ANY kid, of ANY race, who swears allegiance to a terrorist org, radicalized & found with intentions to kill innocent others IS A TERRORIST. More so after ISD had conducted investigations & surveillance WITH EVIDENCES upon him, which even his concerned parents had informed authorities of his suspicious activities & behavior prior to his arrest.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is a car. I'd rather use a car to create mayhem.

ANY thing can be a weapon - even a mere piece of rock - in the hands of a RADICALIZED teenager hell bent on killing innocents.

Sadly, YOU are ENCOURAGING more, especially the young & naive, & the bitter elderlies, to be terrorists, to kill innocents.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, but I also ran around with a magnifying glass and with the help of the sun god, committed genocide on ants. :biggrin:
I know a guy who paid $200 on eBay for a male organ enlarger which promised instant results. When he opened the parcel, all he found was a magnifying glass.