• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF. Mossad assasisinated billionaire hamas supreme leader.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's there to negotiate after 7 Oct atrocities? Israel already said hamas has to go. No more status quo of co-existence with hamas.
Yeah. The Israelis can talk tough but can't even defeat Hamas in Gaza which is half the land area of Sinkapore.. despite bombing the shit out of it.

Like I said, with Biden's term ending, Bibi is running out of time and options. This assassination is his last throw of the dice to escalate the war

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to negotiate after 7 Oct atrocities? Israel already said hamas has to go. No more status quo of co-existence with hamas.
Zionist go first. They have been looting and killing for too long. But when they did it, the West stayed silent.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. The Israelis can talk tough but can't even defeat Hamas in Gaza which is half the land area of Sinkapore.. despite bombing the shit out of it.

Like I said, with Biden's term ending, Bibi is running out of time and options. This assassination is his last throw of the dice to escalate the war
Netanyahu is stuck in Gaza. If they attack Hezbollah, the West Bank might erupt. The Jews better leave while they still can.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Netanyahu is stuck in Gaza. If they attack Hezbollah, the West Bank might erupt. The Jews better leave while they still can.
I don't think Fatah's West Bank is armed and ready to go like Hamas. Anyway, the Houthis have been playing a big part squeezing Israel's balls by gatekeeping the Suez

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last throw of the dice is getting USA to fight for them. Used to have a high opinion of their military, 6-day war and all that, but now i know they leech USA for everything, basically a parasite welfare state that cannot stand on its own.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Fatah's West Bank is armed and ready to go like Hamas. Anyway, the Houthis have been playing a big part squeezing Israel's balls by gatekeeping the Suez
The houthis by blocking red sea, are killing egypt. Not so much israel.
if houthis are smart, they should target israeli power stations and oil storage and lng facilities. Forget about the port. Thst was the target israeli hit in yemen. Imports into israel currently going through arab gulf states ruled by monarchs by trucks.
If power ststions are hit, Without power, israelis will start to get agitated very quickly.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last throw of the dice is getting USA to fight for them. Used to have a high opinion of their military, 6-day war and all that, but now i know they leech USA for everything, basically a parasite welfare state that cannot stand on its own.
Israel unlike other nations, does not have to bother about economic consequence of war. Theur weapons and ammunitions are basically free. Other countries need to count the cost of every bullets they fire.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zionist go first. They have been looting and killing for too long. But when they did it, the West stayed silent.

islam has been looting and killing since its invention. Nearly all important moslems in islam's history were murderers and looters

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest happenings:

Iran talked tough again.
Wall Street markets spooked. Dropped 5% yesterday.
Israeli sent a delegation to Cairo for negotiation.

Everyone is expecting something to happen this weekend

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if houthis are smart, they should target israeli power stations and oil storage and lng facilities. Forget about the port. Thst was the target israeli hit in yemen. Imports into israel currently going through arab gulf states ruled by monarchs by trucks.
If power ststions are hit, Without power, israelis will start to get agitated very quickly.
Such a waste you're delivering char siew rice everyday and not the Houthi military advisor

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is correct. well said. but i still dislike your pap who is looting from peasants

PAP has been making sinkies rich since 1965. Buy HDB flat for $50k and flip for $500k twenty years later.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
islam has been looting and killing since its invention. Nearly all important moslems in islam's history were murderers and looters
You probably read books by the loser western historians.
Fact was, Jerusalem was invaded with zero blood spilled.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You probably read books by the loser western historians.
Fact was, Jerusalem was invaded with zero blood spilled.

I read it from the islamic sources. moslem sources are very proud of stealing and killing from others.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was said many Christians were unhappy with the trinity doctrine bring promoted by the Romans.
They seek refuge in safe haven away from Roman rule.
Arabia was where these refugees gathered. Jews and non Trinity Christians. Away from persecution.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a hit list of Palestinian leaders they were assassinating since the conflict started. But if you kill the only guy you're talking to it means you don't want to negotiate anymore
It is more likely that Iran does not want Israel and Hamas to negotiate for peace.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was said many Christians were unhappy with the trinity doctrine bring promoted by the Romans. They seek refuge in safe haven away from Roman rule. Arabia was where these refugees gathered. Jews and non Trinity Christians. Away from persecution.
Even after Muslims escape from their cruel Islamic regimes in the Middle East or North Africa, they will go to Europe and North America to insist on those democratic countries adopting their outdated religious practices.
Charlie.jpg